PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Point proven Northwich = small town in Liverpool
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Point proven Northwich = small town in Liverpool  (Read 11223 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Point proven Northwich = small town in Liverpool
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 10:10:40 PM »

You can't blame James for taking it all literally when the first line is

'I was young and had no sense'

crossie

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 10:41:32 PM »

What a pointless argument you have "tried" to start James. I thought my geography was poor, but please next time you make a rediculous observation, which you think people will agree with, look at your facts and for everyone's sake keep it to your self!
btw Ecky's reply was classic, and so to have may other on this pointless thread

markecky

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 11:28:58 PM »

Its my dream to be funnier that Peter Hughes.....thanks to all for your messages of support and encouragement.

The Clique at Moss lane

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 12:10:06 AM »

Sorry chaps but ive got to put an end to your sad piss-taking and break the even sadder news that your all a bunch of very boring up your own xxxx.......

over-opinionated.....nonceliant (give a crap if i spell it wrong you two faced bellends), really do hope you change your attitude or we, and i mean we, will never progress

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 12:17:29 AM »

Sorry chaps but ive got to put an end to your sad piss-taking and break the even sadder news that your all a bunch of very boring up your own xxxx.......

over-opinionated.....nonceliant (give a crap if i spell it wrong you two faced bellends), really do hope you change your attitude or we, and i mean we, will never progress
do bellends have faces?

i'm not listening as i am far too important to care what you say. after all i am right so why bother arguing?

The Clique at Moss lane

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 12:43:36 AM »

you know what longsden your right, again apart from one thing......you are a bellend
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 12:52:56 AM by The Clique at Moss lane »

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 12:47:19 AM »

Northwich.........European Capital of Culture 2008!  ;)

Narcissist

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 07:58:42 AM »

Sorry james

Ps. Ive heard that Eric Cantona is fond of garlic, however Ryan Giggs would like to raise a doubt over the suggestion that he wears the brown hat.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2008, 12:06:58 PM »

The day we all turn our eyes to the right and pull our foreskins tight whilst displaying our testicles in a forward direction is the day I run screaming from the terraces......on a side note, where does that particular little ditty leave those of a female or circumcised persuasion? Nothing left to hold on to.......
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2008, 12:09:44 PM »

you know what longsden your right, again apart from one thing......you are a bellend

Ahh, but is he a two-faced bell-end (whatever that may be.........gives me an idea actually, now where did I leave those body markers?)?

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »

Ahh, but is he a two-faced bell-end (whatever that may be.........gives me an idea actually, now where did I leave those body markers?)?

Bellend mabe but i don't come on here with some psudonym thus meaning anything i say that people disagree with they are welcome to come and explain to me the reason face to face if they are so upset by any of my comments.

I ask you mr clique, if that is your real name, to put more explanation into your statements as i am unable to understand what/where you are coming from.

oh and globnasty scrubbing away the markings afterwards has to be one of the most painfull things ever don't do it!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 12:33:32 PM »

oh and globnasty scrubbing away the markings afterwards has to be one of the most painfull things ever don't do it!

Surely depends on the cleaning implements selected? Where do you sit on the pain-is-pleasure line (answers on a postcard...)? We have an S&M scale from cheesegrater to imperial leather and the healing hands of a good woman.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2008, 12:56:13 PM »

Its my dream to be funnier that Peter Hughes.....thanks to all for your messages of support and encouragement.

Youve no f**king chance

Jezza

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2008, 01:44:03 PM »

Gotta hand it to Huighsey...Ecky makes a superb and witty post and seems finally to be getting close to his ambition of becoming wit of the forum.........but what a superb volley backhand winning return from Hughsey eh?

Unbeatable and awesome retort Hughsey.

I think undeniable proof of this thread's point is the song lyrics "we shall not we shall not be moved" shortly before going out of the FA Cup / trophy/ CSC 1 st round.

markecky

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2008, 01:56:12 PM »

I think I'll win on being far more family friendly though.

At the Barnet game in 1991 I sang "we're gonna win the league..and now you are going to believe us"

To be fair at 90 minutes..most people did believe us.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Point proven Northwich = small town in Liverpool