News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 10 match ticket book

Author Topic: 10 match ticket book  (Read 2023 times)

joe

10 match ticket book
« on: August 02, 2010, 10:26:45 AM »

I've just been talking to a lad at work who's a Stockport fan but can't go every week due to other commitments so doesn't buy a season ticket. He's just bought a 10 match ticket book that County offer where basically you get 10 match tickets that you can use for any league games during the coming season but still save a bit of money than if you pay on the gate every week,the ticket costs the equivalant of 9 matches and you get the 10th free. I wonder if this would be something Alty could look into doing as like myself i'm sure there are quite a few out there who can't go every week but will attend atleast 10 home league games?

markecky

Re: 10 match ticket book
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 06:30:54 PM »

Its a good idea mate but the worry would be that if you offered it from the start it could hit season ticket sales, as people may opt for that instead of a season ticket to "see how things go".

Its a good idea for November time though as it wouldnt do any harm then and could lead into the half season ticket nicely.

I'd buy one as I won't be able to afford to lay out for a season ticket all at once this year.

joe

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 07:27:30 PM »

Its a good idea mate but the worry would be that if you offered it from the start it could hit season ticket sales, as people may opt for that instead of a season ticket to "see how things go".

Its a good idea for November time though as it wouldnt do any harm then and could lead into the half season ticket nicely.

I'd buy one as I won't be able to afford to lay out for a season ticket all at once this year.

I'm in the same boat mate but i see your point about season ticket sales. It sounds a good idea in theory though and i'd definately buy one.

beaker141

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 11:01:18 PM »

I'd buy one, but thats because I cant make a season ticket pay because I wont get to the midweek games (got to get the kids in bed etc), but then I'd pay for the 10 games at full price week on week so little incentive for the club!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 10 match ticket book