Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Football Card Teams Still Available !! (ALL PROCEEDS TO ALTY)

Author Topic: Football Card Teams Still Available !! (ALL PROCEEDS TO ALTY)  (Read 1055 times)

robins1978

« on: February 17, 2012, 04:31:44 PM »

....... WANT TO WIN A LARGE GEORGE FORMAN GRILLING MACHINE (and help raise funds for Alty at same time)

This was started at last years Altrincham Festival and I have only been able to continue trying to sell remainder of teams at half time during home games in the club shop. As stated all proceeds goto Altrincham FC. If anyone would like to purchase a team(s) and cannott get to home games message me and we can sort something out. I can post a full list of remaining teams after tomorrow as the large card in question is at the club and ill bring it home afer tomorrows game.

It is only £1 per team, but you can buy as many as you like.

As soon as all teams are sold winner and winning team will be revealed and (if agreeable/possible) winner will be presented with prize at a home game or prize can be picked up from Moss Lane.

There is only 1 person who knows the name of the winning team (which is attached to the card itself) and it is not me.

Any questions please ask. Just trying to speed up the filling of the teams on the card and get some more funds for Alty too!

robins1978

Re: Football Card Teams Still Available !! (ALL PROCEEDS TO ALTY)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 08:31:13 PM »

These are the remaining teams to choose from (49 in all).

BLACKBURN                  BARNSLEY                             AFC TELFORD                 CORBY                        BASINGSTOKE
BOLTON                        BIRMINGHAM                        BATH CITY                       EASTWOOD               BROMLEY
CHELSEA                       BRISTOL CITY                      CAMBRIDGE                     GAINSBOROUGH        CHELMSFORD
FULHAM                        CARDIFF                               DARLINGTON                  GUISELEY                    DARTFORD
NEWCASTLE                 COVENTRY                            EBBESFLEET                     HARROGATE              DORCHESTER
NORWICH                    CRYSTAL PALACE                  HAYES                              HYDE                          EASTBOURNE
STOKE                          IPSWICH                                LINCOLN                                                             EASTLEIGH
SUNDERLAND               MIDDLESBROUGH                  MANSFIELD                                                         FARNBOROUGH
SWANSEA                    MILLWALL                               TAMWORTH                                                        HAVANT & W.
TOTTENHAM                NOTTINGHAM FOREST                                                                                       MAIDENHEAD
WEST BROM                WATFORD                                                                                                          SALISBURY
                                                                                                                                                               STAINES
Cheques can be sent to me payable to Altrincham FC. Message me for my addresss if you want to have a go.
Cheers.

robins1978

Re: Football Card Teams Still Available !! (ALL PROCEEDS TO ALTY)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 02:19:19 PM »

These are the remaining teams to choose from (49 in all).

BLACKBURN                  BARNSLEY                             AFC TELFORD                 CORBY                        BASINGSTOKE
BOLTON                        BIRMINGHAM                        BATH CITY                       EASTWOOD               BROMLEY
CHELSEA                       BRISTOL CITY                      CAMBRIDGE                     GAINSBOROUGH        CHELMSFORD
FULHAM                        CARDIFF                               DARLINGTON                  GUISELEY                    DARTFORD
NEWCASTLE                 COVENTRY                            EBBESFLEET                     HARROGATE              DORCHESTER
NORWICH                    CRYSTAL PALACE                  HAYES                              HYDE                          EASTBOURNE
STOKE                          IPSWICH                                LINCOLN                                                             EASTLEIGH
SUNDERLAND               MIDDLESBROUGH                  MANSFIELD                                                         FARNBOROUGH
SWANSEA                    MILLWALL                               TAMWORTH                                                        HAVANT & W.
TOTTENHAM                NOTTINGHAM FOREST                                                                                       MAIDENHEAD
WEST BROM                WATFORD                                                                                                          SALISBURY
                                                                                                                                                               STAINES
Cheques can be sent to me payable to Altrincham FC. Message me for my addresss if you want to have a go.
Cheers.
COVENTRY, GUISELEY, EBBESFLEET & MIDDLESBROUGH now sold.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team