PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kidderminster AGM
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Kidderminster AGM  (Read 9414 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Kidderminster AGM
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 08:39:46 AM »

Mean while at Torquay.........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31829853
arsed

Concern yourself with Alty

Torquay are in our league and the news has repercussions to those in it. I take it you don't bother reading the OS then as it's just full of crap and every paragraph doesn't contain an Alty based theme.

GB Alty

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 09:39:52 AM »

arsed

Torquay are in our league and the news has repercussions to those in it. I take it you don't bother reading the OS then as it's just full of crap and every paragraph doesn't contain an Alty based theme.
I just think it's a bit dull all the threads about other clubs owners

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 09:53:02 AM »

Still more interesting than anything you've got to say.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 10:38:08 AM »

arsed

I just think it's a bit dull all the threads about other clubs owners
Arsed about you being arsed.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2015, 12:13:51 PM »

Well not arsed about being arsed or not arsed
Full time and proud of it

markecky

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2015, 01:56:22 PM »

It's probably just best that anyone who isn't arsed about other events at other clubs doesn't click on threads entitled "Kidderminster AGM".  There is a very good chance it won't be of interest to them and are best ignored.

People who are interested in reading about some of these basket cases can then do so without interruption or feeling that they have to justify their actions in reading or posting.

Plenty of room for everyone.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:00:27 PM by markecky »

Jimmy

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2015, 06:48:12 PM »

I do think are fans sometimes take a unhealthy delight at pro non leauge sides who get into financial problems

GB Alty

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2015, 07:08:00 PM »

It's probably just best that anyone who isn't arsed about other events at other clubs doesn't click on threads entitled "Kidderminster AGM".  There is a very good chance it won't be of interest to them and are best ignored.

People who are interested in reading about some of these basket cases can then do so without interruption or feeling that they have to justify their actions in reading or posting.

fair enough Ecky, but these threads should be on your non Altrincham FC talk chatroom shouldn't they?

GB Alty

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2015, 07:08:51 PM »

I do think are fans sometimes take a unhealthy delight at pro non leauge sides who get into financial problems
spot on

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2015, 08:01:21 PM »

I wouldn't say I take any particular "delight" in it, but I do find it of interest. The league we are in is far poorer than I actually thought, and with these teams such as Kidderminster and Torquay losing big benefactors it could have consequences for Alty. The more of a level playing field that comes out of this over the next few years gives us a better chance of competing.

markecky

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2015, 08:13:55 PM »

fair enough Ecky, but these threads should be on your non Altrincham FC talk chatroom shouldn't they?

In a perfect world yes but no one goes on there.

Bottom line is that they harm no one, are of interest to some and of no interest to others.

You choose what you want to read, it's really not worth causing a row over.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2015, 10:08:27 PM »

Incidentally, this league is in much better shape than last time we were here. Yep a couple of ex league clubs that need to get back up (Lincoln, Wrexham, Bristol), and one or two that are ok but like to cry wolf (Macc, Kiddy) but there's no actual basket cases like Salisbury, Weymouth, Vics, Rushden etc etc.

Put it this way, you'd be amazed if the 4th from bottom team got an AGM cup reprieve.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2015, 10:28:29 PM »

Incidentally, this league is in much better shape than last time we were here. Yep a couple of ex league clubs that need to get back up (Lincoln, Wrexham, Bristol), and one or two that are ok but like to cry wolf (Macc, Kiddy) but there's no actual basket cases like Salisbury, Weymouth, Vics, Rushden etc etc.

Put it this way, you'd be amazed if the 4th from bottom team got an AGM cup reprieve.

In that sense, yes. Footballing wise I think it's a poor league. Perhaps because clubs aren't spunking 500k a year on budgets?
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kidderminster AGM