PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Panic on the streets of london!
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Panic on the streets of london!  (Read 7579 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Panic on the streets of london!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 08:07:07 PM »

In london this week the news is only telling half the story at the moment its crazy!
ParkINson's red and white army

finnquark

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 08:53:16 PM »

funniest moment of the tottenham riots peaceful protest was when I heard that pc world had been completely emptied......also enjoyed the countless interviews with people giving unintelligble reasons for the riots and then saying "know wad a a mean like and sh*t like dat for da communi'y"

sadly the problems caused by Blair Brown and kinnock will take the coillition years to put right.................and we've got no money to put it right coz brown spent it all and sold all the gold as well....

still, harrogate's economy is due a major boost this weekend...so it's not all doom and gloom...

Ahahahahaha...

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 10:25:39 PM »

It is irrelevant which political party is currently in power . These fkn creatures would rob there old granny if they had to. They just ride on the back of politics and social hardships to justify there actions

They are  pond life end of

Hamilton

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 11:07:08 PM »

It is irrelevant which political party is currently in power . These fkn creatures would rob there old granny if they had to. They just ride on the back of politics and social hardships to justify there actions

Top quality summary.

seasonticket

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 08:29:46 AM »

Top quality summary.
Except there is more intelligence in pond life from amoeba upwards dan in dem wot is burnin an riotin an lootin no wad i mean innit.

Narcissist

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 08:36:02 AM »

In london this week the news is only telling half the story at the moment its crazy!

Sure I saw you last night on sky news with an alty scarf round your face. Oddly you had been looting a newsagents and came out with a bottle of fanta two snickers and a rolled up readers wives!

Dougals Dad

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2011, 08:36:53 AM »

Top quality summary.
Except there is more intelligence in pond life from amoeba upwards dan in dem wot is burnin an riotin an lootin no wad i mean innit.

I love the idea that it is all down to the poverty gap etc - the bloody organisers are using Blackberries. I work full time and can't afford one of those. I hate these feckin' liberal pinko apologists.

Robin Reliant

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 10:28:41 AM »

Top quality summary.

I love the idea that it is all down to the poverty gap etc - the bloody organisers are using Blackberries. I work full time and can't afford one of those. I hate these feckin' liberal pinko apologists.

Oh come on!  Why dont you say what you really think   ;D ;D

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2011, 11:23:42 AM »

confirmed sighting of rioters in harrogate

:P

Jenga

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 12:22:51 PM »

confirmed sighting of rioters in harrogate

:P
QUALITY POST.

finnquark

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 12:57:11 PM »

Top quality summary.

Jesus are you serious? "liberal pinko apologists"? This isn't 1950s America.

Hamilton

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 01:08:25 PM »

Top quality summary.

Jesus are you serious? "liberal pinko apologists"? This isn't 1950s America.

You should listen to the moronic rants of Ken Livingstone!

Anyway, if any of you get caught in the riots hide in a job centre - the scrotes won't go in there! (Thankyou JD for texting me that one!)

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 01:42:10 PM »

Amongst the carnage of Tottenham - Harry Redknap has managed to sign an Italian Striker   

Grabatelli

Im here all week  ;)

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 03:25:31 PM »

many scousers are refusing to travel to london on saturday for the everton spurs match due to all the best stuff all ready stolen , blame taxi phil for that joke throw the rotten veg at him  ;D
FFS

Eatmygoal

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 08:02:40 PM »

funniest moment of the tottenham riots peaceful protest was when I heard that pc world had been completely emptied......also enjoyed the countless interviews with people giving unintelligble reasons for the riots and then saying "know wad a a mean like and sh*t like dat for da communi'y"sadly the problems caused by Blair Brown and kinnock will take the coillition years to put right.................and we've got no money to put it right coz brown spent it all and sold all the gold as well....

still, harrogate's economy is due a major boost this weekend...so it's not all doom and gloom...

Yeah man, me fink it is time for da army wid der big guns to pop a bullet in da ass!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Panic on the streets of london!