PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 MY TEAM FOR WEEKEND BY TONY AND ROBERT
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: MY TEAM FOR WEEKEND BY TONY AND ROBERT  (Read 26955 times)

Butty

Re: MY TEAM FOR WEEKEND BY TONY AND ROBERT
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2011, 05:32:12 PM »

Hahaha ;D

I think that Mulholland would create many corners, free kicks and even penalty chances. he was supperb when we was down to ten men on saturday and about 10 more minutes he would have got through their defence and scored or created a chance for us.

Mulholland needs another 10 minutes to make a real impact- where have I heard that one before?

markecky

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2011, 05:36:07 PM »

Hahaha ;D

I think that Mulholland would create many corners, free kicks and even penalty chances. he was supperb when we was down to ten men on saturday and about 10 more minutes he would have got through their defence and scored or created a chance for us.

Mulholland needs another 10 minutes to make a real impact- where have I heard that one before?

Mrs Mulholland?

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2011, 06:57:18 PM »

Hahaha ;D

Mrs Mulholland?
Close the Forum, its served its purpose. all other jokes are now defunct.

whopper

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2011, 11:10:15 PM »

Found someone else to get your self righteous whips into now have we!!!

VofD

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2011, 11:18:08 PM »

GIVE IT A REST, WHY DON'T YOU?  FFS.  TRY AND GROW UP.

whopper

« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2011, 11:19:17 PM »

U don't like it do u

bighairedmike

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2011, 12:33:41 AM »

Jacko...I don't even know what you're on about. Self righteous whips? WTF are you even talking about??

stop being such an idiot.

I think I just corrected that for you...  ;)

RobertONeill

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2011, 02:12:41 AM »

;D If you watch my video of saturday in the second half when he came on I was stood right infront of him recording his play on the left side. there was also more that i didnt get on video.

10 more minutes :P

we would have had a goal, freekick or penalty. (maybe)

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 03:34:55 AM by RobertONeill »

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2011, 09:46:05 AM »

You have to keep in mind that on Saturday we were down to 10 men and Astley's brief was to create an outlet so we could play long balls out and or into the corners that he could run onto and just relieve some pressure. It's very different from when it's 11 v 11 and space is very congested.

I'm not saying there isn't more to come from him but I think sometimes like with this bizarre Ollerenshaw idea we're going back to English cricket in the 80s where you become a better player in other peoples eyes by not actually being in the team.

The truth is we don't have a big enough squad to really change things around too much at all, which is frustrating. I certainly think we need at least one more utility midfielder/fullback. Someone like Pete Doran (and I only use him as an example as he's someone I've seen, no idea what he does now or what other players are out there but of recent Alty players someone like him, not necessarily saying he was good or bad enough)

markecky

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2011, 10:11:57 AM »

U don't like it do u

Jacko..serious posts and decent discussion points are getting lost in your nonsense posts now.

This is a place to discuss Alty, its really not a place for you to try and build a celebrity ego.

If you want to start your own forum where you post windups and then spend the rest of the day fighting people then I'll give you instructions on how to set it up.

whopper

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2011, 10:17:49 AM »

U don't like it do u

Jacko..serious posts and decent discussion points are getting lost in your nonsense posts now.

This is a place to discuss Alty, its really not a place for you to try and build a celebrity ego.

If you want to start your own forum where you post windups and then spend the rest of the day fighting people then I'll give you instructions on how to set it up.

ecky look at my original post on the thread, its not my fault they cant handle the truth, and i think others are the ones with ego problems

joe

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2011, 12:05:46 PM »

U don't like it do u

You're wasting your time mate,it's like talking to a brick wall.

markecky

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2011, 01:30:09 PM »

Can we leave it there now please and get back to talking about Alty.

RocketDan

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2011, 02:28:20 PM »

The truth is we don't have a big enough squad to really change things around too much at all, which is frustrating. I certainly think we need at least one more utility midfielder/fullback. Someone like Pete Doran (and I only use him as an example as he's someone I've seen, no idea what he does now or what other players are out there but of recent Alty players someone like him, not necessarily saying he was good or bad enough)

Peter Doran would walk into this team. currently at Bala Town.
http://www.balatownfc.co.uk/club/squad/48/peter-doran

Likewise, Stevie Connors. Absolutely beast our midfield.

We could have a decent fundraiser for 'guess the number of yellow cards'

RocketDan

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2011, 02:29:49 PM »

Also on the subject of past players, is it time for our monthly Tom Kearney and Matt Doughty update?

Last time I checked it was: Missing in action, presumed dead.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 MY TEAM FOR WEEKEND BY TONY AND ROBERT