PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jack Redshaw signs for Morecambe
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Jack Redshaw signs for Morecambe  (Read 9358 times)

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Redshaw signs for Morecambe
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 03:38:57 PM »

Christ, think before you post. Jack would not sign a contract!
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 03:50:06 PM »

I am really pleased for Jack and sad fo Alty. We find and develop a good player and he moves on, under the old ways we would have made money.

Again we miss out due to the Boards failure to commit by contracting players. Surely this is not the way to success?
Don't forget we signed him without paying any money for him. I don't remember anyone complaining about not paying Salford any money for him.
They really should be beating teams like us

Butty

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »

So should we hand out contracts to everyone who joins? Think of all the barbage we've had over the past few years, would you really want to be paying their wages every week?

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 03:56:50 PM »

I am really pleased for Jack and sad fo Alty. We find and develop a good player and he moves on, under the old ways we would have made money.

Again we miss out due to the Boards failure to commit by contracting players. Surely this is not the way to success?

Quality - do you write all your own material?

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 04:01:14 PM »

Morecambe sign Jack Redshaw from Altrincham
Morecambe have signed former Manchester City and Rochdale striker Jack Redshaw from Altrincham on an 18-month contract in an undisclosed deal.

The 21-year-old impressed while on trial, scoring twice for the Shrimps reserves in a 4-1 win over Tranmere.

Morecambe manager Jim Bentley told the club website: "Jack is a player with great potential.

"He may only be small but he is strong and quick and has a real eye for goal. He is definitely one for the future."

Does that mean we might have got something, or am I being over optimistic?

Well, just in case there are any incoming funds, I've opened up a bank account in Monaco (which has been codenamed after Lee Sinnott's pet dog) where any any proceeds from this transfer can be deposited...

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:03:24 PM by TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe »
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 04:20:07 PM »

We find and develop a good player and he moves on.

Ignoring the fact that you're obviously trolling:

Aside from giving him a chance to shine at a higher level than he played at previously, I don't really think we played that big a role in developing Jack as a player. It's not like he's been here for two years learning his trade is it?

Come on Alty!

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »

I suppose now that Jacks' gone Damian had better pull his finger out and start scoring a few goals.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2012, 04:51:08 PM »

Good luck Jack and thanks for your contribution to Alty
I enjoyed your brief but prosperous time here and look forward to watching your progress

Enjoy your new club

Altyroo

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2012, 05:11:28 PM »

Good luck to Jack at Morecambe. Im sure we'll be seeing his name in the goalscorers column each week.

Hamilton

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2012, 05:38:51 PM »

Morecambe sign Jack Redshaw from Altrincham
Morecambe have signed former Manchester City and Rochdale striker Jack Redshaw from Altrincham on an 18-month contract in an undisclosed deal.

The 21-year-old impressed while on trial, scoring twice for the Shrimps reserves in a 4-1 win over Tranmere.

Morecambe manager Jim Bentley told the club website: "Jack is a player with great potential.

"He may only be small but he is strong and quick and has a real eye for goal. He is definitely one for the future."

Does that mean we might have got something, or am I being over optimistic?

Well, just in case there are any incoming funds, I've opened up a bank account in Monaco (which has been codenamed after Lee Sinnott's pet dog) where any any proceeds from this transfer can be deposited...

:D

Hugo

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2012, 06:31:04 PM »

Thanks Jack for your contribution at Alty. You came with a great attitude and fully deserve the opportunity you have been given in the league. Good luck and I hope you have a successful FL career.

York Alty

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2012, 06:35:23 PM »

Morecambe have made a good and wise decision. You may no longer Bring me Sunshine Jack but bloody good luck to you.

Hugo

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2012, 06:36:32 PM »

You've got this wrong. The management team and board should be congratulated for getting Jack here to a club below the ambitions of the player. I know you can say that Alty was a step up from where he was but so would have been every other club in our division and above and I bet there's a few of those that wish Jack had played 13 games for them.

Alty TV

• Regular First Team
  • Alty TV
    • View Profile
    • Alty TV
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2012, 06:49:56 PM »

Good luck Jack - It's been a pleasure to film you - keep watching Alty TV!

York Alty

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2012, 07:02:23 PM »

You've got this wrong. The management team and board should be congratulated for getting Jack here to a club below the ambitions of the player. I know you can say that Alty was a step up from where he was but so would have been every other club in our division and above and I bet there's a few of those that wish Jack had played 13 games for them.

I agree Hugo.  I wonder what would have happened had we been pushing for a playoff spot in the BSP?  Fun to speculate but that won't change Jacks decision to move on, and move UP.  To have kept Jack at Moss Lane would have required a disproportionate pay packet for him. 

Good Luck Jack - you've been great.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jack Redshaw signs for Morecambe