PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Get behind the Lads!
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Get behind the Lads!  (Read 4285 times)

fuertes

Re: Get behind the Lads!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 10:22:57 AM »

That's settled then...Everyone really give it some with their singing and it'll be a cracking atmosphere.

I tend to agree that we don't want a repeat of the near-silent 2nd half against Burton.

RedWhiteRedWhite

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 12:09:25 PM »

Ecky don't normally disagree with you but this time i have to I like many others have tried to start chants and no one joins in. Plus with been young and only been a main figure in the golf road for a few years by that i mean singing and every thing else helping the club in every way i can. However i do think it's better if we just have you 4 starting them because like the Stretford end or Holt end or any clubs main end theres just normally a small group that starts the most effective chants.
It's probably because you sing in the same manner as typing. We'd have a terrace full of blue / purple faced souls, craving a pause for breath!

RocketDan

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 12:55:57 PM »

And Dan...no song with the c word in is ever going to get sung en masse mate..thnakfully.

ok ecky, i thought this might not be a big hit, so i have a contingency plan,

how about....

he's big he's stong he plays upfront,
he makes defenders look like flumps....

^^^^ They are all the defenders

This is Dale Johnson
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 12:59:23 PM by RocketDan »

markecky

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 04:01:48 PM »

bighairedmike

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 07:42:57 PM »

The simple fact is that Me, Gary Warrington when he can come, Hughsey, Rosie when he can come are the only people who start songs on a regular basis.

Others just stand around saying the atmosphere is dead.

Ecky don't normally disagree with you but this time i have to I like many others have tried to start chants and no one joins in. Plus with been young and only been a main figure in the golf road for a few years by that i mean singing and every thing else helping the club in every way i can. However i do think it's better if we just have you 4 starting them because like the Stretford end or Holt end or any clubs main end theres just normally a small group that starts the most effective chants.

I take your point mate.

It can often get frustrating though when I leave the ground sweating with no voice to get home are read that "the atmosphere was sh*te"

I just mean that its not an exclusive club to start the singing..we'd love a bit of a hand.

And Dan...no song with the c word in is ever going to get sung en masse mate..thnakfully.

However i think hughesy et als "sliding through northwich, coz stevie king is gay, he signed a load of southern C**ts who will not get their pay...jingle bells jingle bells etc" that was formed in the pub may get a few singing.   :D
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Get behind the Lads!