News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Elam

Author Topic: Lee Elam  (Read 2300 times)

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Lee Elam
« on: July 28, 2008, 03:10:33 AM »

My dad rang me before and told me we had signed him, sounded great but i was expecting to see it all on here but theres no talk, so i just wondered if anyone had any news or if this is just, well, random ??? thoughts anyone?

joe

Re: Lee Elam
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 07:42:41 AM »

If you look further down you'll see a thread about him signing. He signed last Thursday and played at Stalybridge on Saturday.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 09:16:13 AM »

He was fairly quiet at Stalybridge. I'd say you better not just be here for some money and a free raide you money grabbing T**t that he is probably just a little bit off the pace at the minute having not had a full pre season it would seem but I think a couple more games and he should be okay. He's clearly good on the ball and produced a lovely little back heel during an excellent move in the first half.

I'm personally more excited by Dale Johnson shaking off any niggles and playing a full 90 minutes for us.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 11:03:53 AM »

I'm personally more excited by Dale Johnson shaking off any niggles and playing a full 90 minutes for us.

Me too. As has been said before, he's the big target man we've been missing for so long

PS: Or, at least, I hope he will be!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 11:21:12 AM by Saughall Robin »
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Longman

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 11:54:24 AM »

Me too. As has been said before, he's the big target man we've been missing for so long

PS: Or, at least, I hope he will be!

Think he looks useful, however i'm not sure whether he's fit or not?  He looks a little 'heavy' to me, also he seems very lethargic, however I feel that may just be his style.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 12:53:13 PM »

Think he looks useful, however i'm not sure whether he's fit or not?  He looks a little 'heavy' to me, also he seems very lethargic, however I feel that may just be his style.

Some of us footballers are like that and get unfairly labelled. Hughesy and Ecky used to suffer from the same jibes as well.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 05:40:43 PM »

Think he needs a few more games under his belt, before the start of the season.
Didn't seem match fit to me on Saturday.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Elam