PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty on the radio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Alty on the radio  (Read 15858 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty on the radio
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2007, 11:07:56 AM »

well educated i see? didnt want his to get nasty thats why we turned into light hearted humour but the fact you have just called myself and all other hard working students C**ts is just pathetic and really sad, u must be proud of your very small mind. Congratulations.

you can reply in anyway you want to this, but i wont rise to the occasion again. its just a shame that myself, mike and SW managed to get our points of view across without offending one another, i suppose were not all gifted with basic manners.

Well I was/am a T**t, Jimmy (Hills) a T**t and you're a T**t too Jill so the students are losing this one.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2007, 01:40:23 PM »

so who's for Sociology then ?
Must admit that I really do not see any 'ology' as being of any benefit to anyone but thats my opinion.

and before anyone starts my missus spent many a year at uni and is now bringing in the money as a marketing manager (someone has to feed my Altrincham habit), and yes I heckle her for the "Best days of her life" that she comes out with despite it supposed to be really hard work as she constantly says.

What gets me is why be so touchy about it all ? What is pathetic is to be upset by a passing comment, or is the pathetic thing to continue the debate ... Not sure.

* All spelling and grammer mistakes are sponsored by "getting a job at 17 and entering the real world"

OK, here goes....

You lose marks for:

(i) the absence of a capital letter at the start of two paragraphs;

(ii) unnecessary spaces before question marks;

(iii) failing to insert an apostrophe in that's in the second sentence;

(iv) unnecessary comma before and in your third paragraph;

(v) omission of a comma between starts and missus in the third paragraph;

(vi) change supposed to be to supposedly being.

Thank you for feeding my pedantry.
You set them up and I'll bury them in the old onion bag.....!

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Sharp Street Alty

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »

As someone who is a graduate and found some of teasybeaver's original postings extremely funny charcatures, I cannot understand some people's oversensitivities. Yes ,I was lazy and used to watch Neighbours when I had time and I am proud of it. I also worked when I had to in order to to get the nicely paid job I have now, where I have to work hard and which gives me the means to waste more money on Alty.

However, my studies did teach me something important. Due to studying Marxist Historiographical methodology, I can now see that  the means of production at Altrincham fc have clearly affected the relations of production between Heathcote and the team and it is this economic relationship base that effects the ideological superstructure on which the mighty reds are supported. Quite simply put, if the ownership of the means of production are not changed soon, Alty FC will be relegated and will have to play with the lumenproletariat of the footballing  world, such as Redditch, Hyde and Worksop. It really is that simple!!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 05:04:38 PM by Sharp Street Alty »

teasybeaver

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2007, 04:49:08 PM »

As someone who is a graduate and found some of teasybeaver's original postings extremely funny charctures, I cannot understand some people's oversensitivities. Yes I was lazy and used to watch Neighbiours when I ahd time, and I am proud of it. I also worked when I had to in order to to get the nicely paid job I have now, where I havwe to work hard, and which gives me the means to waste moremoney on Alty.

However, my studies did teach me something important. Due to studying Marxist Historiographical methodology, I can now see that  the means of production at Altrincham fc have clearly affected the relations of production between Heathcote and the team and it is this economic relationship base that effects the ideological superstructure on which the mighty reds are supported. Quite simply put, if the ownership of the means of production are not changed soon, Alty FC will be relegated and will have to play with the lumenproletariat of the footballing  world, such as Redditch, Hyde and Worksop. It really is that simple!!

Well i'm sure everyone will agree you hit the nail on the head there arnie, and finally we know how we can relate this to capitalism!

You are a pure genius, to which i am somewhat in a state of envy! see you soon fiend!

thegazelle

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2007, 12:54:49 AM »

I am very sorry but i have never been involved in tertiary level education and i am very dissapointed as you seem to be describing my lifestyle
I am a bone idle pub landlord who insists that my customers leave so i can watch countdown and all the fishing programmes in the afternoon, i then exploit lazy T**t students on minimum wage with no holiday/ pregnancy rights to run the pub whilst i stand at the bar doing absolutely nothing but smoke and drink strong cider.
I am only able to live this sedantry life style because i spent 10 years being a financial adviser telling people to opt out of their pension schems and buy an endowment mortgage followed by 8 years dodging tax as an expat.
so dont tell me about lazy get students i've sh*t em.
they all need to get a real life

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2007, 09:48:37 AM »

Thing is Mr Gazelle they'll have the last laugh, ie drinking your profits when you're not looking, serving their mates for free and eating all your crisps/peanuts. Its purely a guess but i did do a bit of underpaid barwork myself once many moons ago!

Love to be a landlord though, although I think it would be the death of me!
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty on the radio