PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty on the radio
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Alty on the radio  (Read 15856 times)

Red N White Dynamite

Re: Alty on the radio
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2007, 04:24:25 PM »

no exercise science and rehab, dont really work with letters, calculations is the bulk of my degree. i use spell check when i cn be arsed, but there is often spelling mistakes on here so didnt bother.

If there's one thing the world needs it's more exercise scientists!

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2007, 04:39:30 PM »

im all for a bit of light hearted humour but maybe were takin this a bit far calling some students T**ts.

I think they've got a point.

Sometimes I consider myself to be a bit of a T**t.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 04:42:40 PM by Jimmy Hill »
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2007, 04:51:27 PM »

not all students are T**ts teasybeaver, although to talk to my little sister at times you'd think they were!

i believe what i said above, and i hope you realise this is just to clarify, was a derogatory comment for my artsy sister whom despite her lacking in years believes she has seen and done it all, as we all do at times.

and i procede to mention that as far as i am aware no students are T**ts, there C**ts!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

jill06

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2007, 05:05:01 PM »

well educated i see? didnt want his to get nasty thats why we turned into light hearted humour but the fact you have just called myself and all other hard working students C**ts is just pathetic and really sad, u must be proud of your very small mind. Congratulations.

you can reply in anyway you want to this, but i wont rise to the occasion again. its just a shame that myself, mike and SW managed to get our points of view across without offending one another, i suppose were not all gifted with basic manners.

bighairedmike

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2007, 05:39:01 PM »

Not sure poor mike deserved any of that!

merci beaucoup monsieur beaver

you can reply in anyway you want to this, but i wont rise to the occasion again. its just a shame that myself, mike and SW managed to get our points of view across without offending one another, i suppose were not all gifted with basic manners.

you spelt it right this time :P

jill06

« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2007, 06:19:08 PM »

;D used my spell checker!  ;)

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2007, 06:32:07 PM »

well educated i see? didnt want his to get nasty thats why we turned into light hearted humour but the fact you have just called myself and all other hard working students C**ts is just pathetic and really sad, u must be proud of your very small mind. Congratulations.

Go see a Doctor you seem to have an irony deficiency

jill06

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2007, 06:50:39 PM »

will do thanx for the advice

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2007, 08:59:59 PM »

so who's for Sociology then ?
Must admit that I really do not see any 'ology' as being of any benefit to anyone but thats my opinion.

and before anyone starts my missus spent many a year at uni and is now bringing in the money as a marketing manager (someone has to feed my Altrincham habit), and yes I heckle her for the "Best days of her life" that she comes out with despite it supposed to be really hard work as she constantly says.

What gets me is why be so touchy about it all ? What is pathetic is to be upset by a passing comment, or is the pathetic thing to continue the debate ... Not sure.

* All spelling and grammer mistakes are sponsored by "getting a job at 17 and entering the real world"

« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 09:03:27 PM by gazwarrington »

bighairedmike

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2007, 09:47:38 PM »

so jill06 do i get an apology for the unprovoked verbal attack? ;) :-*

markecky

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2007, 11:07:47 PM »

I've learned from this thread that students are not T**ts, just incredibly touchy.  I'll leave Paul Calf to explain the rest....

I was up in court last week for ABH, Actual Bodily Harm, not grievous, I'm not an animal I conducted my own defence and I said...

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I am not on trial here today, society is on trial. Oh f*ck it, I'm on trial, aren't I? But I'm not in contention with the prosecution's version of events. On that we agree. There was a student, he was acting up, he got a slap. But I was under severe provocation. There I was, having a quiet pint, when a student walked past and nudged me, causing me to spill a bit. I did what any fine, upstanding citizen would do. I followed him to the toilet and kicked his head in. Perhaps I should have stopped kicking him when he was in the ambulance. But I did what I did because I want to live in a world where we can have a pint without fear of being nudged by a student. I that a crime? Is it a crime to want to live in a world of peace and harmony? Is it a crime to live in a world of love? Is it a crime to hit a student across the back of the head with a snooker ball in a sock?"

Which of course it is...That's where the defence's case collapsed.

Anyone seen my coat..

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2007, 12:08:22 AM »

I'm still waiting to find out what Jill did choose to wear, was it indeed the Dungarees and Stripey Dennis the Menace jumper or something else?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2007, 12:32:53 AM »

* All spelling and grammer mistakes are sponsored by "getting a job at 17 and entering the real world"

Sorry to be pedantic once again.....but I do find it tremendously ironic that you have misspelt the word 'grammar'....!
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

shefalty

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2007, 12:54:29 AM »

Sorry to be pedantic once again.....but I do find it tremendously ironic that you have misspelt the word 'grammar'....!

now thats ironic!

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2007, 10:06:02 AM »

Yes it was supposed to be. . Whoosh. I'll set them up. There is actually something else as well . . Come on bat it away.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty on the radio