PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty on the radio
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Alty on the radio  (Read 15859 times)

markecky

Re: Alty on the radio
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 02:43:44 PM »

I'm speechless.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 02:57:57 PM »

I'm speechless.

I find that offensive to mutes.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 04:32:37 PM by Jimmy Hill »
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 03:03:57 PM »

I would like to thank Tunnel Steward for taking time away from watching "Murder She Wrote" in the Student Union Bar in order to reply to this thread.

teasybeaver

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 03:56:27 PM »

Yes, how very kind of Phil to take time out to attempt to redress the balance. He would have stayed around longer and posted something of a little more substance but he had to go to a meeting for the star trek society. Todays topic of conversation: Is cling-on a recognised language, if not how can we relate this to capitalism?

Having gained a degree myself, and having funded myself through university whilst also attempting to watch alty i brought several members of my course to watch Alty, all of whom enjoyed the experience, even Marine away on a rainy february night. Bearing the fruits of my labour as I am (currently earning a tidy crust and living on the french riviera), I believe that it is my right to make light of the "stereotype" that was cast over me for 4 years.

I apologise for offending someone who has provided me with so much security and concern for my well-being whilst supporting the mighty Altrincham. Many people have referred to you as many things on the terraces, most of which could not be repeated on this forum in case children browse this thread, but from now on whenever you scurry past in your suit with the grace of somebody trying to look important, only to be muttered about in a offending manner I will correct them with the truth. Phil Taylor is a good person who stands up for what he believes in!

Actually seeing as though i'm in France you'll have to put up with the murmering, don't let it hamper your stride! See you soon! ;)

teasybeaver

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 04:11:15 PM »

Just one other thing, i never said all students were "T**ts". Although in my time as a student i did behave like one on several occasions, this is maybe more to do with me than my identity as a student. Lets just keep it light hearted!

bighairedmike

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 04:45:48 PM »

but he had to go to a meeting for the star trek society.

What do kleenexes and the star ship enterprise have in common???

They both wipe out cling-ons :D

Altysmiffy

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 09:55:53 PM »

Why was Mr Spock's head down the lavatory?

He was lookin for the Captain's log!

bighairedmike

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 10:27:49 PM »

lmao. good one. i think you get a 'goodwin' for that :D

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 10:33:23 PM »

"When I own a pub I'm going to have a special door for students ... Its called the f*ckin exit"
And heckling them for paying 99p for an alcopop drink and then having the cheek to hold up everyone else by paying for it on their Visa card.

Or something like that from Paul Calf, god bless that character.

* I expect Cultof ... To mark this post accordingly.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 10:39:46 PM by gazwarrington »

Altysmiffy

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 11:01:47 PM »

lmao. good one. i think you get a 'goodwin' for that :D

Thank you

jill06

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2007, 02:54:23 PM »

im all for a bit of light hearted humour but maybe were takin this a bit far calling some students T**ts. i am a student in my 2nd year, when not studying i work with children in the community getting them active and promoting activity. i work hard to support myself through university, making a better life and having fun at the same time. whats wrong in that?
yes i enjoy the lifestyle, i do go out and drink and when im short on cash yes i buy £1 alchopops, but i also work hard for my degree and the fact you all know what programmes are on daytime tv suggest to me that you "hardworkers" do bugger all but watch tv.

bighairedmike

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2007, 03:01:36 PM »

the fact you all know what programmes are on daytime tv suggest to me that you "hardworkers" do bugger all but watch tv.

Ever Heard Of A TV Guide??? ;)

im all for a bit of light hearted humour but maybe were takin this a bit far calling some students T**ts.

No-one called any students 'T**ts'. it just came out in the way some people were portraying them and someone summed it up with the word 'T**t.' right or wrong thts the way it came out :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 03:04:34 PM by bighairedmike »

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2007, 03:06:39 PM »

"When I own a pub I'm going to have a special door for students ... Its called the f*ckin exit"
And heckling them for paying 99p for an alcopop drink and then having the cheek to hold up everyone else by paying for it on their Visa card.

I think it was students paying by cheque for a bag of chips from the chippy.....he said sack of cack to them,felt like a change.Paul Calf comes very close to Partridge as Coogans best creation.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

jill06

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2007, 03:17:19 PM »

yes bighairedmike ive heard of a tv guide but i as a student dont have enough time to read one, unlike you obviously.

bighairedmike

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2007, 03:26:11 PM »

what do you mean unlike me ??? did i mention anything about daytime tele and what programmes are on at what time ??? i dont think i did. just pointing out that in TV guides it does have times of what programs are on. hence the name TV GUIDE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty on the radio