PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Goals galore
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Goals galore  (Read 6855 times)

taxi Phil

Goals galore
« on: September 08, 2015, 09:52:57 PM »

Down in the Northern Premier League, if you want to see goals, follow Stamford. After tonight's 2-4 defeat at home by Buxton their record shows that 46 goals have been scored in their 7 matches so far....an average of 6.57 goals per game. Although they're in the bottom 4 their goal difference is only minus 2, so maybe they're just attack junkies !

Hamilton

Re: Goals galore
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 10:19:03 PM »

Let's see if we can lose to play them in the Cup or Trophy!

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 11:25:52 PM »

At least we wouldn't have far to travel - I assume their home ground is Stamford Park, and their youth set up Stamford Lads

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 12:46:08 AM »

At least we wouldn't have far to travel - I assume their home ground is Stamford Park, and their youth set up Stamford Lads

;D

York Alty

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 08:16:36 AM »

Look out for Rothes scores from the Highland League. They have had some absolute batterings this season, they're bottom of the table having lost all seven games so far. They have scored 4, however they've conceeded 45. Goals per game average of 7.

Tonight they play top of the table Turriff United at home.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 08:19:14 AM by The Archbishop of Altrincham »

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 08:36:57 AM »

[quote  author=ManagementGuru link=topic=20501.msg237880#msg237880 date=1441751152]
[/quote]

At least the pitch is in a better state now than when I played on it in the 60s.. The surface was like a speedway track.... Full of cinders...

Will there be segregation!!!!!!!   ;)

Hamilton

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 01:46:15 PM »

[quote  author=ManagementGuru link=topic=20501.msg237880#msg237880 date=1441751152]

At least the pitch is in a better state now than when I played on it in the 60s.. The surface was like a speedway track.... Full of cinders...

Will there be segregation!!!!!!!   ;)
[/quote]

Just like the Disney Princess convention I went to!

(My favourite is Ariel!)

York Alty

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 07:25:21 AM »

Look out for Rothes scores from the Highland League. They have had some absolute batterings this season, they're bottom of the table having lost all seven games so far. They have scored 4, however they've conceeded 45. Goals per game average of 7.

Rothes 0 Turriff Utd. 9.

taxi Phil

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 08:33:17 AM »

Rothes 0 Turriff Utd. 9.
A little more one sided than Stamford.

anglo alty

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2015, 08:15:19 PM »

Stamford Lads are they still going well done, my Dad played against them and he's 79 now

York Alty

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 04:16:59 PM »

Huntly 5 Rothes 0. That possibly stands as a decent result!

taxi Phil

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2015, 09:56:45 PM »

Stamford continue to entertain in vain . Tonight's 3-3 home draw with Sutton Coldfield leaves them next to bottom of the Evostik Premier despite having the second best attack in the league with 28 goals.....and the worst defence conceding 38, which is 15 more than anybody else ! I really must try to catch up with them some time when they're nearby. Anybody whose league fixtures average 5.5 goals per game deserve a viewing !

York Alty

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2015, 07:51:17 AM »

Rothes continue to strugle, 62 goals against, five scored in ten matches. Though the average is 6.7 a game Stamfords games sound much more exciting for a neutral. If anybody is in the Aberdeen area and wants to see goals, Rothes FC is the place to go.

York Alty

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 03:57:03 PM »

The midweek six nil defeat at Cove saw the 100th goal in a Rothes game this season.

On a more positive note the Speysiders got their first point of the season last Saturday with a 2-2 draw.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 04:07:52 PM »

7On a more local note, the Manchester team for goals has to be West Didsbury & Chorlton, who scored 38 goals last month, this included a 15-1 win...
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Goals galore