PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today's Referee
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Today's Referee  (Read 4956 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Today's Referee
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 01:21:55 PM »

Mike,

Due to an inherent design fault Referees like all human beings have only two eyes maximum and sadly they both face in similar directions hence an event outside even the peripheral visual field cannot be seen with the consequent lack of action an inevitable consequence.

May I  please apologise on behalf of Referees the world over for this inconvenient failing?

bighairedmike

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 02:30:51 PM »

not havin a go at the ref. jus think he should have bin watchin the whole thing instead of jus after the gravesend player dived.  :)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 02:32:12 PM »

Sorry Mike,

Very poor attempt at being ironic

bighairedmike

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 02:59:23 PM »

lol. woz probably me just being dumb and not getting it. i did smile when i first read it though... :)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 07:13:01 PM »

can I just say i have no problem with the fact we got turned over, as said above, they were very organised from the front to the keeper, in fact the keeper did very well when called upon and as said before when needed he made good saves AND as well as saving put the ball into an area out of the way of any player following up (McFadden) I just got annoyed at the fact a) i personally think Talbot should of gone, Band would never have got that forward, he was well on his way,but if the law states an OBVIOUS oppurtunity i'd maybe reconsider as it was a way off. to say 'another thread' has been started because we didn't win is rediculous because i have no problem with that, the problem was consistency, and the diving number 7 and gobby number 8, but if he had had a 'word' then fair do's I accept that. at the ned of the day they are in my opinion worthy of a top 8 finish and there was really no need for the theatricals.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today's Referee