Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 If I can get back to Chester by this time and be half p*ssed where are you all?

Author Topic: If I can get back to Chester by this time and be half p*ssed where are you all?  (Read 2300 times)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Just wondering .........................  ::)

(PS: Get back from Droylsden I mean)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 06:55:56 PM by Saughall Robin »
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Just wondering .........................  ::)

(PS: Get back from Droylsden I mean)

still out on the piss  :P
Come on you red and white........

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Brian,

In a state of euphoria after this afternoon's Alty win, some of us decided to begin an impromptu sponsored walk home from Droylsden.....

Anyway, the last time that I saw you in the Noel White Suite you were drinking red wine....

Where do they serve Chateau Lafite Rothschild in Droylsden?
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Brian,

In a state of euphoria after this afternoon's Alty win, some of us decided to begin an impromptu sponsored walk home from Droylsden.....

Anyway, the last time that I saw you in the Noel White Suite you were drinking red wine....

The red wine was prescribed by my doctor!!

Altyant

Brian,

The red wine was prescribed by my doctor!!

I could do with that kind of doctor!!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Brian,

Barry,

Brought my own with me to celebrate the 2-0 result which I predicted on an earlier thread. Mrs Saughall drove home whilst I got stuck into the Merlot. (Screw top bottles nowadays make this more convenient)
It was all gone by the time we passed over the M6 and we had to stop at Chester services for a quick "comfort break" and a caffeine injection!

NOTE TO BRIAN FLYNN:   I think I'm the "brian" he was referring to, Brian, but it's good to know I wasn't on my own with the bottle of red!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 06:26:47 PM by Saughall Robin »
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Brian,

Barry,

Brought my own with me to celebrate the 2-0 result which I predicted on an earlier thread. Mrs Saughall drove home whilst I got stuck into the Merlot. (Screw top bottles nowadays make this more convenient)
It was all gone by the time we passed over the M6 and we had to stop at Chester services for a quick "comfort break" and a caffeine injection!

NOTE TO BRIAN FLYNN:   I think I'm the "brian" he was referring to, Brian, but it's good to know I wasn't on my own with the bottle of red!

Splendid stuff.
You certainly know how to travel in style.

The big question now is what is your forecast for the Farsley Celtic game, oh wise one?
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Brian,

Barry,

Apologies-I did have a nice glass of red after the Vauxhall Motors game on Tuesday & thought that was what  that nice Mr. Pikesley was referring to!!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

It's a second clean sheet in a row  and a hard-fought 1-0 to the Robins!

I think we're going to need it because I can see Farsley starting to gell in the next few games and, you never know, if Weymouth keep dropping points, they could fill that fourth-bottom spot (especially with Hollins in charge) and both us and Farsley stay up!

Let's hope so anyway.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 If I can get back to Chester by this time and be half p*ssed where are you all?