PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Do Altrincham sell tickets in qdvance?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Do Altrincham sell tickets in qdvance?  (Read 5567 times)

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Do Altrincham sell tickets in qdvance?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 09:05:32 PM »

Sorry but I'm with the County fan, definitely should be ticket only for a game of this standing. Chaos otherwise.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 09:07:51 PM »

If we've been allocated 2000 can you advise how many seats we have been allocated?

Hyde was all ticket and yes we had seats.

I know that Moss lane is one of the best grounds in the league, I just think this could have been better organised.

With the greatest respect mate, the game is not all ticket, turnstiles open at 1:30, the grounds a capacity of 6,085, it wont sell out. how differently would you want it to be organised? At most grounds in this league you'll not even know if the game is on until someone turns up to open the ground at 2pm... there's a family stand where you and your kids will be able to sit down, its mixed. As for main seating I'm unsure. If you ring the club tomorrow on 928-1045 they can advise you. At most grounds you'll get allocated a flat area of Tarmac and stewards that are 12 year olds in net ball bibs.

You'll find more information here

http://www.altrinchamfc.co.uk/ground.htm

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 10:46:37 PM »

Really professional well done to the club
ParkINson's red and white army

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2013, 01:05:07 PM »

If we've been allocated 2000 can you advise how many seats we have been allocated?

Hyde was all ticket and yes we had seats.

I know that Moss lane is one of the best grounds in the league, I just think this could have been better organised.

There are 3 turnstiles to the right of main stand (which holds about 1000) and you wont have any difficulty getting a seat if you get to the ground about 2.15-2.30pm with your kids. At the Burton FA cup game I walked striaght in 15mins before KO without waiting at all.

Jezza

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2013, 02:24:34 PM »

surely it is part of the excitement of being a non league fan to get a big game where you can't wait to get to the ground????

I suspect this county fan is really gonna struggle this season with coming to terms with being a medium sized fish in a puddle.....

Barry Howard was my Hero

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2013, 08:01:40 PM »

Clearly you do not have kids, also watching county over the last few years has been painful enough, waiting 90 minutes. Only to be bored for a further 90 minutes seems somewhat unappealing.

you sound like you will be sleeping outside Moss Lane on Friday night to see the "Medium Fish"  ;)

Anyway I've decided that the way forward in this league is to take a couple of deck chairs  ;D. Might even take the BBQ.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 08:04:54 PM »

If you're serious and not just taking the pee, then the family stand would be perfect.  You'll get a seat
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Barry Howard was my Hero

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 09:11:53 PM »

Thanks Toff

I think I will go for the main stand, on reflection most county fans will stand and you have 1000 seats in the main stand so if I get there at 2 30 I'm pretty sure all will be ok.

However I'm seriously considering the deck chair and  BBQ idea for some of the grounds, if it rains I might even consider a gazebo style shelter.

PS would it be frowned upon if by chance I burn the sausages and subsequently  smoke then drifts across the penalty area at say Vauxhall Motors?  :P

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 11:47:37 PM »

Thanks Toff

I think I will go for the main stand, on reflection most county fans will stand and you have 1000 seats in the main stand so if I get there at 2 30 I'm pretty sure all will be ok.

However I'm seriously considering the deck chair and  BBQ idea for some of the grounds, if it rains I might even consider a gazebo style shelter.

PS would it be frowned upon if by chance I burn the sausages and subsequently  smoke then drifts across the penalty area at say Vauxhall Motors?  :P

Is that a euphemism? I know you said it's been boring watching County in recent years, but that's a bit extreme.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2013, 08:21:31 AM »

The true sadness of the league you are in will hit home away at Vauxhall or brackley, terrible grounds
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Robin Reliant

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2013, 04:57:01 PM »

The true sadness of the league you are in will hit home away at Vauxhall or brackley, terrible grounds

Have Vauxhall got power in the press box yet ? or is the extra long extension lead making a comeback  ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Do Altrincham sell tickets in qdvance?