PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Colwyn Bay Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Colwyn Bay Match Thread  (Read 27047 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Colwyn Bay Match Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2013, 11:14:16 AM »

We are going to piss this Tin pot league
ParkINson's red and white army

markecky

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2013, 11:24:46 AM »

Mark Ecky,
Jamie might have come across a bit strong but he has 2 good points:
1) You do come across a bit happy clappy at times, defending the club at the first excuse, probably not this time but you can do.  (I might have only posted a few times but I've read this forum for years.)  I know you are one of the clubs biggest supporters but we don't all have to be positive about Alty all the time like you try to be.
2) More importantly, I too don't pay £15 to watch that garbage, there are a lot of unhappy punters out there at the moment.  Lee has to shoulder the blame for naive tactics and poor team selection.  When he is good, he can win matches from the bench, when he is bad, like yesterday, he is pityful.  We need a consistent manager, not a messiah or a naughty boy.

I think Jamie told you to hush after your last post didn't he? Told you you weren't a diehard fan?

I'm sorry if my opinions upset you.  I've got to be honest though, I couldn't give a sh*t.

I'll post things how I see if its OK based on my own thoughts.

Many people have been put off posting on here because they can't be arsed being blasted for it so its easier to just keep it to yourself. They tend to be the more rational posters.

I'm sure there are unhappy punters out there and I am one of them.  

You won't find many super Lee Sinnott posts from me so I'm not sure what you're basing your opinions on.  Although please don't take ages responding...it's not worth it.

JDN

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »

I think Jamie told you to hush after your last post didn't he? Told you you weren't a diehard fan?

Many people have been put off posting on here because they can't be arsed being blasted for it so its easier to just keep it to yourself. They tend to be the more rational posters.

Forum police or what :D

« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 12:31:27 PM by Jamie Newhall »

markecky

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2013, 12:35:58 PM »

:DForum police or what

You're allowed complete freedom on here to post what you want including under the John Crewe name and you think there is forum police? Not the best police I would say.

The number of people who post on here has dropped dramatically.  I'd say a large portion of that is people who don't dare to post more rational stuff as they don't want to get into stuff like this.

Imagine if someone felt that we needed to give the manager another season.. Can you imagine them being brave enough to post it?

I'd suggest its you that polices this forum these days to be honest.  A sad state of affairs.

JDN

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2013, 01:03:04 PM »

I don't know anyone called John Crewe

For the record I know many people who no longer post or have never posted due to happy clappers

How can I be forum police with only 500 posts? You have near 8,000 and seem to know what's going on :D

Enough now

Jimmy

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2013, 01:15:40 PM »

Anybody who doesn't post because they fear an uncomplementry reply wants to get a grip I get more peakes than most and I think I talk sence

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2013, 01:29:16 PM »

I love this forum it always cheers me up
ParkINson's red and white army

markecky

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2013, 01:29:44 PM »

I don't know anyone called John Crewe

For the record I know many people who no longer post or have never posted due to happy clappers

How can I be forum police with only 500 posts? You have near 8,000 and seem to know what's going on :D

Enough now

No idea what you're talking about in terms of posts or forum police.  

You called me a happy clapper and said that my opinion was garbage.   I take offence at that and unlike some have answered you back.

\don't think I was happy clapping sat on the coach as the ball hit the net at Workington with 6 minutes to go.

I've told you my opinion and its not that different from yours is it?

As you say, enoug now.  I'll not be bothering you on here for a while.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:32:18 PM by markecky »

Hamilton

« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2013, 01:32:42 PM »

Anybody who doesn't post because they fear an uncomplementry reply wants to get a grip I get more peakes than most and I think I talk sence

In fairness I think sometimes the comments go beyond uncomplementary and into the personal or insulting. This is never pleasant to read, especially as we are all supporting the same team.

Constructive criticism and healthy debate is always good to read, but lets not take it further than that.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2013, 01:41:13 PM »

Good friends shouldn't be falling out because of the management teams inability to take more than one point from 3 games against relegation fodder. I think the manager should be under no illusions that failure to make the playoffs for a 2nd season running is simply not acceptable, no matter how many passes we complete or nice football we play.We do have a habit of making excuses for ourselves, ie the Histon game, Gainsborough dispatched Histon without breaking sweat, likewise Workington failed to beat f**king Hinckley yesterday.... We shouldn't expect to win every game, but they should expect flack if we have a week like we've just had, totally unacceptable, regardless whose just changed manager or who's pitch was like what, we should have had 9 points from the last 3 games if we have ambitions to go up
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:53:24 PM by Dennis Cruikshank »

JDN

« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2013, 02:17:31 PM »

\don't think I was happy clapping sat on the coach as the ball hit the net at Workington with 6 minutes to go.

why were you sat on the coach with 6 minutes to go?

I overheard you arguing with fellow Alty fans during the second half, but I didnt think it was worth leaving the match for?

Jimmy

« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2013, 02:19:17 PM »

Perhaps some have stop posting because they can't justify the job done by the manager rather than fear of insults

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2013, 03:14:36 PM »

I overheard you arguing with fellow Alty fans during the second half, but I didnt think it was worth leaving the match for?

I have never seen so much garbage posted by one person in such a small amount of time.

Have you just remebered your log in details you bell end???

JDN

« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2013, 03:28:30 PM »

Have you just remebered your log in details you bell end???

I beg your pardon? why all the insults?

markecky

« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2013, 03:39:08 PM »

I walked out because I was so annoyed at conceding and I knew we would not equalise due to the second half performance. Not really the behaviour of a happy clapper.

Very naughty to say I was arguing with fellow Alty fans as if I was kicking off on everyone. Pete  told me that sinnnott should be stood up shouting and I told him I didn't agree and it wouldn't make any difference. I told him I was too far away from my house to be arguing with him about it and that was that. About 10 seconds if I remember.  Dont think he has a problem with it.

Dont post anything else about me now please. You have my number if you've got any other problems.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Colwyn Bay Match Thread