PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Post match interview - Danny Boshall
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Post match interview - Danny Boshall  (Read 3482 times)

Guiseley fan

Re: Post match interview - Danny Boshall
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 05:46:19 PM »

What's actually happened then? Have they had a bit of fisticuffs or something?

Loads of rumours flying around but cant understand the fall out was with Danny and the Manager puts both the Boshells on the transfer list.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 07:38:30 PM »

Thank you Alty TV (and Radio Robins) for the hard work and superb service you continue to provide.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 09:48:23 PM »

What's actually happened then? Have they had a bit of fisticuffs or something?

Loads of rumours flying around but cant understand the fall out was with Danny and the Manager puts both the Boshells on the transfer list.

I understood that the argument was with Danny and nothing to do with Nicky but it put Nicky in a bad position??

If Nicky Boshell is on the transfer list we need to bloody get back to Guiseley with an offer fkin sharpish, he was outstanding at our place, scored a fantastic scissor kick for their equaliser.

Memo to LS : If we don't go up this season make sure we sign both Boshells, Greg Young, Ben Mills and Jack Laird in the summer...

taxi Phil

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 11:21:41 PM »

Good interview and, agreed, the quality and professionalism of Alty TV (not to mention Flynny's expert nodding) is top class.
I don't know what happened at Guisely, but Danny comes across as a decent enough chap and has certainly done a decent job on the pitch (by all accounts) so it does seem to me that he has been treated badly. To not even be allowed to train with the squad seems somewhat OTT.

Quite.  So long as we benefit then that's for Guiseley to sort out.  No idea what went off behind the scenes and given the way
Danny comes across during that interview I'm not too bothered.  Relationships sometime just don't work out, and the manager has to put the club and squad first.  If he believes the best thing to do is bar a lad from training then that's his decision and he lives / dies by it.  I would add that loaning him out to a leading club fighting for a playoff spot is weird.  Would we loan anybody out to Gainsborough right now? no.
Ryan Brooke ?  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Post match interview - Danny Boshall