News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I'm confused

Author Topic: I'm confused  (Read 2374 times)

Jezza

I'm confused
« on: May 23, 2008, 12:34:33 PM »

I thought you got 10 points penalty for going into administration? although i know there are rules about not being in admin for 3 years so I understand about Boston but why Nuneaton getting kicked out for going into admin under conference rules......and what are crawley still doing here without so much as a transfer embargo?

Jenga

Re: I'm confused
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 12:41:14 PM »

I thought you got 10 points penalty for going into administration? although i know there are rules about not being in admin for 3 years so I understand about Boston but why Nuneaton getting kicked out for going into admin under conference rules......and what are crawley still doing here without so much as a transfer embargo?

Don't you know that Crawley are SPECIAL !!! - everybody knows this already surely?

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 12:42:38 PM »

Don't worry.

According to the Nuneaton chairman, there is a good chance that the rules will be changed at the Conference AGM so that nothing as nasty as this could ever happen to Crawley.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

dopamine

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 03:22:34 PM »

Don't worry.

According to the Nuneaton chairman, there is a good chance that the rules will be changed at the Conference AGM so that nothing as nasty as this could ever happen to Crawley.

Surely they should be looking for even harsher punishments for going into administration/liquidation/debt in general.  Why reduce it when it's having no effect whatsoever on the amount of teams going out of business anyway!  Anyway, when is the last season Crawley started on 0?

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: I'm confused/ Crawley Shannanigans....
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 10:41:09 PM »

Never laughed so much in ages at this....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EFM9NJv-cus

Longman

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 11:56:38 PM »

Is that a Crawley fan or a Brentford fan (the fat one in the cap) who fronts him?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 12:04:51 AM »

Brentford, can't condone the racism in there but as Ecky once said, a bully being quietened by an even bigger bully is funny no matter what the circumstances.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 12:23:22 AM »

Brentford, can't condone the racism in there but as Ecky once said, a bully being quietened by an even bigger bully is funny no matter what the circumstances.

I'm certain it's a Crawley fan, he has a shirt on doesn't he ? What made me laugh was how the 3 or 4 lads suddenly stopped chanting and looked at the ground and then once that big chap was at the car they all started again, quality
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I'm confused