PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 HELLO HELLO ITS GOOD TO BE MACC ITS GOOD TO BE MACC HELLO HELLO
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: HELLO HELLO ITS GOOD TO BE MACC ITS GOOD TO BE MACC HELLO HELLO  (Read 7350 times)

maccandproud

Sorry for the intrusion on to your oh so splendid message board, but as I am sure you all understand the close season is a quiet time and could not think of a better way to waste some time than to drop in and have a chat with some of my old friends from Altrinscum.

How is life treating you all? The gods really are smiling down on you boys yet again, well Im sure it will just ensure another season of nothingness where you will struggle from day one to climb out of the relegation zone.

I do miss my days out in your dump of a town though, was always entertaining and we always far outnumbered your pathetic following, is your ground still a complete shed? I drive past every now and then and dream of those days when Steve Burr and co ran your excuse for a team ragged.

You have even less fans now than when we used to lock horns, I suppose it must be hard competing with the bigs teams like Droylsden on your doorstep, well at least you got a derby game, then again I see you naughty robins have been misbehaving and upsetting the old greenbacks down at northwich.

Anyway lads will leave you to it, by the way if you are looking for any macc rejects to sign up we have released Colin Heath he is utter sh*te so would probably do very well down at your place, bye for now xx.

Jacko

Re: HELLO HELLO ITS GOOD TO BE MACC ITS GOOD TO BE MACC HELLO HELLO
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 06:45:36 PM »

HA HA No one is even bothering to engage with ya!

York Alty

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 06:55:55 PM »

As I recall it MAcc brought precisely jacksh1t to Moss Lane and we always out sang your schoolboy choir.

Worry not...botyh be on the blue square natinal in a couple of years.

p.s. any more financial scandals at your midden?

maccandproud

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 07:04:11 PM »

Oh dear yorkie your memory must be poor if you thought we brought no fans as we always outnumbered you plastic mancs, dont think you will ever get over the fact that we are a league team now and have been for 10 years, whilst you keep getting relegated and put back in your joke league. Hows your nice collection of flags about hating macc going, dont see any flags about you boys down at our place, a lot of are younger fans havent even heard of you.

Your mums your dad your dads your mum your interbred you plastic scum!

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 07:10:53 PM »

Sorry for the intrusion on to your oh so splendid message board, but as I am sure you all understand the close season is a quiet time and could not think of a better way to waste some time than to drop in and have a chat with some of my old friends from Altrinscum.

How is life treating you all? The gods really are smiling down on you boys yet again, well Im sure it will just ensure another season of nothingness where you will struggle from day one to climb out of the relegation zone.

I do miss my days out in your dump of a town though, was always entertaining and we always far outnumbered your pathetic following, is your ground still a complete shed? I drive past every now and then and dream of those days when Steve Burr and co ran your excuse for a team ragged.

You have even less fans now than when we used to lock horns, I suppose it must be hard competing with the bigs teams like Droylsden on your doorstep, well at least you got a derby game, then again I see you naughty robins have been misbehaving and upsetting the old greenbacks down at northwich.

Anyway lads will leave you to it, by the way if you are looking for any macc rejects to sign up we have released Colin Heath he is utter sh*te so would probably do very well down at your place, bye for now xx.

embarassing for someone who obviously isnt a kid

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 07:14:17 PM »

Sigh.

Someone obviously just got the 'Big Book Of How To Look Like A Knobhead On The Internet' for their birthday and couldn't wait to try it out.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 07:15:23 PM »

Cant wait to play you fu**ing simpletons again  :-[

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 07:19:26 PM »

This post actually cheered me up many thanks; i would stop sniffing that Ajax though its doing you no favours. I miss the good old Macc days im surprised you have time to spare at the moment though have you not been interferring with any sheep to keep yourself occupied or is it ya mams turn?
Come on you red and white........

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 07:26:26 PM »

stick to smacc smacc lad

York Alty

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 07:38:40 PM »

must be something in the p1ss they drink in macclesh1t. makes them talk bollox.

macclesh1t are going nowhere club positive club...heading down and deep down inside the divvies know it.

Altrincham on the other hand are without a doubt the best run club in the Blue Square.  Financial honesty, prudent, realistic - all words to describe Altrincham.

tawdry, tacky, dire are words best used to describe macclescum.

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 07:40:51 PM »

dont see any flags about you boys down at our place, a lot of are younger fans havent even heard of you.

If you're not bothered about us, why on earth do you feel the need to come on here and post sh*t?

*sigh*

altyf

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 07:47:43 PM »

is your ground still a complete shed?

IS THERE REALLY MUCH DIFFERENCE!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 08:07:57 PM »

Gee how quaint, sang about us all the way throught your 90 minutes of fame on TV against west ham, insist on various footbal club guide websites that we're your main rivals, post pathetic fishing bite posts on here, and then have the cheek to turn around and say we mean nothing to you anymore and your  rivals are now stockport, who laugh at that suggest as much as we do, prick.

Send my regards that the lads next time they're in town wont you.

Jezza

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 04:08:18 AM »

Have you got over your club asking the public to bail them out with that big fine before installing Paul Ince as manager?...I know I haven't.

The Moss Rose has it's fair to say been developed rapidly now they get more than one decent crowd a year when the Alty came to town......of course Moss Lane has comfortably coped with big crowds for years not being one of these Johnny come lately oh look we're having a bit of sudden success.

You sound sexually frustrated my friend...what? sheep not up for it tonight?

Congratulations on setting the football league alight.

teasybeaver

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 07:50:42 AM »

Haha

None of your success will count for anything when your back in our league soon enough. We'll see how many of your 'plastic' fans stick around then.

You're always welcome at moss lane, although jogging my memory not that many of you bothered to make the trip. And lets be completely honest I do believe we've heard more noise from Frickley.

Ps nice ground too by the way, not a shed at all. i'm sure fans from all over the country walk away from Moss Rose praising the facilities and state of the art architecture.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 HELLO HELLO ITS GOOD TO BE MACC ITS GOOD TO BE MACC HELLO HELLO