PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Crawley, Evans, The Ref and Acton....
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Crawley, Evans, The Ref and Acton....  (Read 4673 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: March 12, 2008, 12:33:43 AM »

1) Crawley Town are one of the worst unprofesional teams I have known, and I never want to cross their path again ! Quite simply awful, why O why if your a referee do you let yourself be surrounded and decsions made for you ?? then we have the injured player who, instead of walking 3 yards off the pitch to the left takes the piss and tries to walk 990 the other way, before volley's of abuse cause the ref to act.
2) Evans is a total wanker, i've never ever slated or I don't think i have ever had any manager etched upon my brain as much as he does, Two Crawley fans stood with me at the end and basically they and most of their 'real' fans CAN'T STAND HIM, the next time he cups his ears i would love him to do it to my face !!
3) Right... The Referee i'm sorry was awful, yeh yeh blah blah heard it all before but he was shocking, and he knew he was when walking off at halftime with his head held up, he knew damn well he was bad, O and can the 'ASSISTANT REFEREE' who was nearer the O'Neill second yellow not see the foul ? If a foul is worthy of a yellow why has he not flagged ? i understand Referees have different ways of operating but doesn't an OBVIOUS foul need flagging ?
4) Acton, yet again I have NEVER spoken a bad word of any player but his performance was awful, the first shot he wasn't aware of and it shot under his arm and the third goal he had plenty of time to reach the shot and didnt

3 points from Grays please, Mick's a lovely guy i'm sure but to have his players asking 'roles' in the middle of a game we have to take advantage and come back with 3 points. Weymouth, Farsley 0-0 think most people wanted that result...
Right im off to bed and ponder which credit card to raid....

Edited to please CrawlyFan
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:56:48 AM by blackpoolalty »

CrawleyFan

Re: Crawley, Evans, The Ref and Acton....
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 04:19:40 AM »

Some strong words about our manager. That's what Evans is like though. He will fight and moan about everything.

However the most shocking thing of all is that despite the fact that you are a parent of 3 children, you choose to spend the majority of your remaining money watching football in the first place.

If Altrincham had thrashed Crawley, you would still be in the same financial position. It doesn't become a issue because you lost.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 07:55:07 AM »

Because Crawley Fan what i'm saying is no matter what I will always follow my club !! I never said it was an issue because we lost, I would have still had the same opinion of your poor club. And I do have the small matter of three credit cards ! Ive not put my family in trouble, maybe I should have said disposable income !! Did you travel last night ? Im sure you didnt... if you had put your last £50 of disposable income into following Crawley last night and witnessed Altrincham surrounding the Referee and basically being an unprofessional team to get another player sent off who hasn't a bad bone in his body, and had had to listen to our manager constantly going on and on and on maybe you would have a different opinion.

seasonticket

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 09:15:52 AM »

Its been said before that no fan wants to see another club fold, usually for the fans sake. In the case of Crawley I make an exception. Anyone who puts money (through the turnstiles) into that low life outfit deserves all they get. That club should have been thrown out even before Evans got there, Seems to me he is in his rightful surroundings with a bunch of the lowest lowlife. Even Dave Pace is a saint campared to what was coming out if the mouths of some of the pond life in their directors box.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 10:12:49 AM »

However the most shocking thing of all is that despite the fact that you are a parent of 3 children, you choose to spend the majority of your remaining money watching football in the first place.

Every man needs to have a hobby!

I agree with Seasonticket; any club associated with those crooks the Majeeds & Evans deserves to be thrown out of football. Evans should have been thrown out of football after his activities at Boston. I am just sorry that genuine Crawley fans will be affected by this.

markecky

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 10:34:24 AM »

TO be fair to Acton..he might not have have played for 6 months.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 12:20:59 PM »

I have not been this angry(though I have been close a few times) since Barry Jones got Colin Little sent off about 3 years ago. I have not seen a team like this since Doncaster when they won the Conference Play-offs. Who says that cheats don't prosper. I don't mind the the ref being not very good, but If you can only win by cheating that no point in playing at all. I would rather have Farsley stay up than keep Crawley in this league. The Crawley supporters deserve a better team to support than the one that was on show. Especially the ones that bought me a pint in the bridge before the game.
They really should be beating teams like us

cakeburner

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 01:00:09 PM »

Well said Cestrian Alty, i am the big bloke with the black coat .......

As i said on another thread, i couldn't tell why your bloke was sent off ......................it is unfortunate that he seemed to be sent off because of a group of players hounding the ref, however it happens, it's happened to us. We don't usually get the rub of the green away from home but we did on this occasion.

However all please dont keep bleating on about the Majeeds & Evans, WE don't want them either.

Perhaps we'll be able to do u a favour on Saturday, if all the cars can find the ground (lol). See u next season, hopefully weymouth will go down.

Butty

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »

Never liked Crawley (as a club in general) and probably never will after last night. One of the worst away crowds seen in the terracing for a long time. I was near the alty goal for the second half, it just looked like an awkward place to get down to, just to the side of his foot. Please can we get our goalkeepers to work on shots down low?

georgeclay

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 07:41:25 PM »

One of the worst away crowds you've seen? hmm.. I doubt you would have bought many more than that down in the same circumstances....

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 07:54:33 PM »

One of the worst away crowds you've seen? hmm.. I doubt you would have bought many more than that down in the same circumstances....

Of course we wouldnt george, its not as if we had over 70 at torquay two tuesdays ago is it??? jesus  ::)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 11:34:58 PM »

Muppett

markecky

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 11:43:03 PM »

We have never taken 10 anywhere ever.  That is a fact.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 09:44:28 AM »

I doubt we'd take as little as that to a game with only 48hrs notice that was scheduled in Iraq against Vauxhall Motors.

And what circumstances do you want ? We are in a relegation fight you barmpot and would be embarrassed at that, then again FGR are looking at play offs and brought so few.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 09:47:20 AM by gazwarrington »

cakeburner

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 05:33:33 PM »

Personally i've been to see Crawley away with less than 10 ! We can't all be as well supported like you .................  :)

What i will say is at least you are passionate about your team, good luck to you for that but ................. i'm sure our paths will cross again next season. Unless we're expelled from football completely.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team