PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How dare people
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: How dare people  (Read 9791 times)

taxi Phil

Re: How dare people
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 07:48:09 PM »

By the same yardstick where being knocked over by a cyclist is good in comparison to being run over by a wagon maybe ?

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2016, 07:48:45 PM »

By the same yardstick where being knocked over by a cyclist is good in comparison to being run over by a wagon maybe ?

Exactly  ;)

andrewflynn

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2016, 07:49:14 PM »

it was a good performance in comparison to Stockport but that's about it. I was encouraged by Wilkinson when he came on, Jones was good and Clee did alright too.

We were still very poor though and look like we could concede at any time

Good??!

Yes, in comparison to the Stockport match which was perhaps the worst of the season..which is saying a lot this year.

We were still awful today but we managed a shot so there's that.

But we got patted on the head by FC United. It wasn't good in comparison to anything. We had a couple more shots, that's it. Stop sugar coating it for yourself.

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2016, 07:52:36 PM »

It was more of a tongue-in-cheek comment. I've been to most games this season and there's nothing left to sugar coat

TheGolfRoadView

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2016, 08:51:10 PM »

I clapped at the end of the game and i don't consider myself a mug. For me that was one of our better performances this season,  but of course its ultimately about results. As for an Alty fan telling another to shut up, after what this group of Alty fans were saying/chanting i don't blame them, with their sarcastic comments towards certain Alty players during the game and sarcastic cheers when Reeves had a shot on goal in injury time. Truly pathetic, why do they even come to games perhaps one of them could explain. As for the chant of Sack the Board from this group, can i presume they have people lined up to take the current boards position, I suspect not but who knows maybe i am wrong....

andrewflynn

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2016, 09:31:59 PM »

Heard it all before and you can all bore off. Sick to death of reading this forum going round in circles.

Back to back relegations. The club is not being run properly. I am a fan, it is not my place to propose names for a new board... Its just well within my rights to suggest we need a new one.

It needs sorting.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2016, 09:37:35 PM »

Heard it all before and you can all bore off. Sick to death of reading this forum going round in circles.

Back to back relegations. The club is not being run properly. I am a fan, it is not my place to propose names for a new board... Its just well within my rights to suggest we need a new one.

It needs sorting.

Very well said!

bighairedmike

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2016, 09:48:40 PM »

It was more of a tongue-in-cheek comment. I've been to most games this season and there's nothing left to sugar coat

Im glad you find a funny side of this.

bumble

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2016, 10:40:59 PM »

No offence to the Brothertons, but we found people to do their social jobs by asking 2 people if they or knew anybody who would like to do it.

Most people don't apply for jobs that aren't vacant.

Andrew and I wouldn't have taken on social media if Simon and Leah hasn't taken a step back from their roles due to a new arrival

All food for thought when suggesting who could replace anybody in any role
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 10:53:12 PM by Altrincham Social »

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2016, 11:58:59 PM »

So where is the new blood going to come from? Lets be clear about this. The only football club that is considered to be an investment is Man utd and that is why FCUM came in  to existence.

andrewflynn

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2016, 02:02:27 AM »

There are multiple people who would love to sit on the board of a football club. We're just too shut to acknowledge them. This board are as happy as larry.

bighairedmike

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2016, 03:47:51 AM »

So where is the new blood going to come from? Lets be clear about this. The only football club that is considered to be an investment is Man utd and that is why FCUM came in  to existence.

No it isn't.

bighairedmike

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2016, 03:48:12 AM »

There are multiple people who would love to sit on the board of a football club. We're just too shut to acknowledge them. This board are as happy as larry.

Yes they are.

bumble

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2016, 10:26:10 AM »

Try Linkedin. Maybe try Kickstarter. Maybe try the drum. Maybe try the NLP.

Maybe try MancFrank. Maybe try interviewing graduates for Masters Degrees. Maybe just ask the fans.

Maybe Ask Manchester Jazz Festival on achieving their new Investment and board members

taxi Phil

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2016, 10:35:53 AM »

"Maybe.......maybe I'm fooling myself more than anyone can." (Nilsson)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How dare people