PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How dare people
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: How dare people  (Read 9793 times)

andrewflynn

How dare people
« on: December 26, 2016, 06:24:14 PM »

Tell home and away, game in game out supporters to "shut up" whilst venting their frustrations. Please tell me what on Earth you were applauding at full time today? The next in a succession of new lows for this football club.

Time for upheaval. Any other football clubs fans would be putting the grounds windows through. Stop being nice, please start asking questions. Back to back relegations aren't based on luck.

Ashley Alty

Re: How dare people
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 06:26:14 PM »

I was at the match today.  I have no idea what you are talking about?  Who told who to shut up?  Serious question.  I stand on the Pop Side and cannot hear the PA system at all, not a clue what is being said.  It isn't just me by the way,no one stood around me can hear it either?  Was something said? 

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 06:27:39 PM »

Tell home and away, game in game out supporters to "shut up" whilst venting their frustrations. Please tell me what on Earth you were applauding at full time today? The next in a succession of new lows for this football club.

Time for upheaval. Any other football clubs fans would be putting the grounds windows through. Stop being nice, please start asking questions. Back to back relegations aren't based on luck.

Too many happy clappers unfortunately

andrewflynn

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 06:38:12 PM »

Golf Road.

Hulme Robin

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 06:38:58 PM »

Clee came over to the golf road end -after the game - some people clapped.
No offence to Nicky Clee - but I couldn't bring my self to clap that pile of rubbish today.
We made another crap team look good.

This awful season cannot end quick enough.

andrewflynn

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 06:40:19 PM »

If you clapped that off today you're an absolute mug and you deserve to watch the disgrace you're being served up week after week.

Only non league team in history to sell a player to a top flight side and then suffer back to back relegations.

DidsburyAlty

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 06:40:49 PM »

I was at the match today.  I have no idea what you are talking about?  Who told who to shut up?  Serious question.  I stand on the Pop Side and cannot hear the PA system at all, not a clue what is being said.  It isn't just me by the way,no one stood around me can hear it either?  Was something said?  
I was at the match today.  I have no idea what you are talking about?  Who told who to shut up?  Serious question.  I stand on the Pop Side and cannot hear the PA system at all, not a clue what is being said.  It isn't just me by the way,no one stood around me can hear it either?  Was something said?  

Alty fans to alty fans. I stand to the left of the Golf Road goal all game and heard some of it..was out of order to tell another fan to fuk off because they wouldnt get behind the lads
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 06:45:50 PM by DidsburyAlty »

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 06:44:27 PM »

We were the better team today in most areas.  Unfortuanley we were poor in both boxes!
Full time and proud of it

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 06:56:05 PM »

We were the better team today in most areas.  Unfortuanley we were poor in both boxes!

100% agree
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

bighairedmike

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 06:56:47 PM »

Seriously Glyn, I like you, but you're on your arse with this. Today was sh*te. Can't say that we were better because your mate Clee is back.

0-3 proves every happy clapper wrong.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 07:08:53 PM »

No we weren't. We lost 3-0, didn't get any men the opponents box, let alone get a decent shot at goal and despite having 5 in midfield lost that battle too. Today was grim.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 07:09:58 PM »

Do you think they were 3 goals better?
We were the better team today in most areas.  Unfortuanley we were poor in both boxes!

Seriously Glyn, I like you, but you're on your arse with this. Today was sh*te. Can't say that we were better because your mate Clee is back.

0-3 proves every happy clapper wrong.

Full time and proud of it

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 07:21:45 PM »

it was a good performance in comparison to Stockport but that's about it. I was encouraged by Wilkinson when he came on, Jones was good and Clee did alright too.

We were still very poor though and look like we could concede at any time

andrewflynn

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 07:32:10 PM »

it was a good performance in comparison to Stockport but that's about it. I was encouraged by Wilkinson when he came on, Jones was good and Clee did alright too.

Good??!

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2016, 07:46:51 PM »

Good??!

Yes, in comparison to the Stockport match which was perhaps the worst of the season..which is saying a lot this year.

We were still awful today but we managed a shot so there's that.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How dare people