PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 REFRESHMENTS AT MOSS LANE!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: REFRESHMENTS AT MOSS LANE!  (Read 9758 times)

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: REFRESHMENTS AT MOSS LANE!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 05:36:29 PM »

The snack bar is six foot square and limits the amount of staff that can be in it.

The toilets would suit Wembley Arena.

It's the design of it that causes the issue.

Agreed, although I imagine that most games this season will end up unsegregated and so the load can be shared with the Chequers end snack bar?
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

whopper

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 05:42:22 PM »

Imagine if this bell end was basically just one of the other more regular bell ends using a new '2nd' login to cause havoc on the forum.

It doesnt take columbo to see some similarities.

Just remembered why I hadnt been posting much recently.
so your daleyjock? 8)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 05:55:53 PM »

Perhaps if the stoppers were replaced.
you may be onto something here the team and forum have gone downhill since they went lol bring back the stoppers
ParkINson's red and white army

bighairedmike

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 06:21:53 PM »

you may be onto something here the team and forum have gone downhill since they went lol bring back the stoppers

I've had enough of you Wayne! You're always trying to ruin a decent debate between two insightful people. Frankly, I've had enough of it and I think you should let altytony1 and daleyjock get on with their sensible discussion and stop harping on about stoppers. They're gone, and just because the team has gone downhill since their removal you shouldnt be calling for them back. Its this mentality which proves the club is looking backwards!

Narcissist

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 06:24:41 PM »

Imagine if this bell end was basically just one of the other more regular bell ends using a new '2nd' login to cause havoc on the forum.

It doesnt take columbo to see some similarities.

Just remembered why I hadnt been posting much recently.
so your daleyjock? 8)

Got it in one daleyjock, got it in one

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 06:30:19 PM »

I've had enough of you Wayne! You're always trying to ruin a decent debate between two insightful people. Frankly, I've had enough of it and I think you should let altytony1 and daleyjock get on with their sensible discussion and stop harping on about stoppers. They're gone, and just because the team has gone downhill since their removal you shouldnt be calling for them back. Its this mentality which proves the club is looking backwards!
I consider myself told ....
ParkINson's red and white army

RobertONeill

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 09:56:42 PM »

lol yes lets lock the hungry people in the cue so they have to wait until served ;D

bad idea.

Faster responce faster service, no chit chat no wasting time, preparation and stock assortment and quantity managment.

And the prices are too low, people will pay more money for more assortment and faster service.

Regards.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 10:20:41 PM »

Alty fans forum sponsored by Ritalin
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 10:24:00 PM »

lol yes lets lock the hungry people in the cue so they have to wait until served ;D

bad idea.

Faster responce faster service, no chit chat no wasting time, preparation and stock assortment and quantity managment.

And the prices are too low, people will pay more money for more assortment and faster service.

Regards.

Have you tried doing any of these jobs around the club? It takes extra volunteers and that's something that are hard to find.......
@AltyDaz

bighairedmike

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2011, 02:27:05 AM »

bad idea.

Regards.

Apart from the first 10 words i didnt understand a thing. Although from those first 10 words......... Do you really want to be served by a robot that moves you on as though you are just another number?! I personally like having a chat and a laugh with dawn at the snack bar when I'm waiting for my food.

Also, did you not see the debate about prices going up? A can went from 80p to £1 and all mayhem occurred! Personally as, what is effectively a pauper, I dont want to see the food prices go up. It means a massive loss on my behalf to the football club who I would normally support. If I cant afford it I wont support it. Thats how it works. And I'm not going to be the nly one saying that in this day and age either.

RobertONeill

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 02:39:52 AM »

No I said people would pay more for the faster service and bigger assortment and also dinner collection tokens!

We would keep cans 80p as we require the loose 20p change for the Buckets.

Plus you could still have a chit chat because you would not be taking valuable serving times if there was more staff.

I'm sorry but if your one of those people that waste time at the counter while there's a big cue then I suggest you bring a packed lunch.

Its not worth letting you in we are gunna loose £30 from food custom while you waste time chatting to the staff.

Regards.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:44:23 AM by RobertONeill »

bighairedmike

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 03:03:33 AM »

No I said people would pay more for the faster service and bigger assortment and also dinner collection tokens!

Plus you could still have a chit chat because you would not be taking valuable serving times if there was more staff.

I'm sorry but if your one of those people that waste time at the counter while there's a big cue then I suggest you bring a packed lunch.

Its not worth letting you in we are gunna loose £30 from food custom while you waste time chatting to the staff.

Regards.

I dont even know where to start with this. If you "require" 20p per person then just ask them for it. Chances are they will put it in the bucket collection. Oops, sorry, the beggars probably want more than that dont they?! That point alone makes no sense, especially when accompanying your previous argument on bucket collections.

More staff does not necessarily mean a quicker serving time. Food preparation takes the same amount of time, no matter whether there are two staff or two hundred. If my food isnt ready then I will have a chat with the people behind the counter. If my food is ready for me I will not make idle conversation just to annoy other people in the queue.

If I bring a packed lunch the club loses out on money from me. If you want to see the club go forward dont suggest that someone who visits the snack bar every game brings his own food. If you did that to everyone the club would lose out on one hell of a lot of money.

If you don't think it is worth letting me in on a matchday I suggest you come up to me on Saturday and say it. This is not me wanting to get aggressive with you, but when I have watched this football club for 15 years and you come in with your high and mighty ideas and want to make me an outcast because i am friends with the girl that works in the snack bar I am not going to be happy with it. I have supported you a few times on this forum with your erratic ideas, but now I understand why Rosey had such a problem with you. I almost sacrificed my job to support my team last year, and if all of a sudden YOU dont agree with it then thats your problem. And I would appreciate face to face honesty.

I suggest you put things into perspective and stop being so rude and abrasive.

markecky

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 08:12:48 AM »

Regards.

Why are you ignoring the fact that it would be difficult to fit more staff in?

Have you got some form of idea tourrettes?

SOFA'S IN THE MAIN STAND...people paid £2 ectra to sit on them...etc etc etc

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 08:27:30 AM »

Regards.

No offence like, but you're starting to sound like a cock.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 08:30:39 AM »

Regards.

Why are you ignoring the fact that it would be difficult to fit more staff in?

Have you got some form of idea tourrettes?

SOFA'S IN THE MAIN STAND...people paid £2 ectra to sit on them...etc etc etc

Get DFS to sponsor us - We could buy lots of players with f**k all to pay for 12 months then spread the cost over 3 years interest free...

Its as good an idea as some of the fkn tripe that has been posted on here just lately   :D

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 REFRESHMENTS AT MOSS LANE!