- 1 (3.8%)
Top Half
- 13 (50%)
Bottom Half
- 8 (30.8%)
Relegation Candidates
- 4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: FL££TWOOD TOWN 2010-11  (Read 2708 times)

taxi Phil

FL££TWOOD TOWN 2010-11
« on: July 29, 2010, 10:44:43 AM »

I've always thought Fleetwood was a CODforsaken PLAICE, and their football CHUB never seemed destined to be on a PARR with us, so I'm surprised to be WHITING this poll. When SALMON told me they'd aquired filthy LUCE, I thought "EEL be wrong about that", but it's true, and they've begun to HAKE ORFE in a big way, so IDE better accept it. Someone who's been, thought the ground was a bit SOLEless, and that it even SMELT a bit unpleasant, (hali)BUT they've managed to MUSSEL their way into serious contention.

As the first few DACE of the new season GOBY, we'll quickly learn if they're BRILL and bound for the TOPE, or if it's a FLUKE they're SKATEing on thin ice, and will FLOUNDER.

Can't see them knocking the big boys off their PERCH, and I hope they won't POUT or CARP about that. And if the money dries up, and things look BLEAK, they can always go back to being TIDDLERS and start again.There'll be many a REDEYE in the town if that happens, but I suspect many outsiders will dance a CONGER of celebration.

With all that money, they should make the top half, but we'll have to TWAITE and see if it's really Fl££twood, or in fact Fleetw00d.

Off for my medication now - there may be some fish jokes left in there (I'm sure Jennifer's Dad won't let me down !)     

fuertes

Re: FL££TWOOD TOWN 2010-11
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 10:49:51 AM »

Well, nobody can say you didn't put effort into that  :D

I think they'll be sniffing around the playoffs. It'll be interesting to see what happens re attendances given Blackpool are in with the big-time Charlies this year. I can see a couple of sub 1,000 attendances against Tamworth or Eastbourne resulting in the chairman berating, and subsequently alienating, what support they have.

I'll go for 7th.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 11:25:50 AM »

I dont know much about Fleetwood only that they have a few quid..

Newcomers to the BSP I will have them down as bottom half but well clear of the drop

Time will tell

VofD

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 12:26:41 PM »

I've always thought Fleetwood was a CODforsaken PLAICE, and their football CHUB never seemed destined to be on a PARR with us, so I'm surprised to be WHITING this poll. When SALMON told me they'd aquired filthy LUCE, I thought "EEL be wrong about that", but it's true, and they've begun to HAKE ORFE in a big way, so IDE better accept it. Someone who's been, thought the ground was a bit SOLEless, and that it even SMELT a bit unpleasant, (hali)BUT they've managed to MUSSEL their way into serious contention.

As the first few DACE of the new season GOBY, we'll quickly learn if they're BRILL and bound for the TOPE, or if it's a FLUKE they're SKATEing on thin ice, and will FLOUNDER.

Can't see them knocking the big boys off their PERCH, and I hope they won't POUT or CARP about that. And if the money dries up, and things look BLEAK, they can always go back to being TIDDLERS and start again.There'll be many a REDEYE in the town if that happens, but I suspect many outsiders will dance a CONGER of celebration.

With all that money, they should make the top half, but we'll have to TWAITE and see if it's really Fl££twood, or in fact Fleetw00d.

Off for my medication now - there may be some fish jokes left in there (I'm sure Jennifer's Dad won't let me down !)     
Having spent a fair few SQUID,they should be BREAMing with confidence.

Jenga

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 12:54:55 PM »

I have been thinking all day how to get Goldfish in to this and cant.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 02:03:23 PM »

something fishy about this story.
Harold

george

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 04:08:32 PM »

Altrincham did sign ANDY HADDOCK from Fleetwood Town back in the dim & distant past.

jimmyhank

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 05:33:20 PM »

I've MULLET this over for a while and decided on 14th.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 06:00:10 PM »

I hope you're not fishing for complements!

I'll have to trawl through the archives for some more fish jokes!

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 08:23:20 PM »

10th with stories such as 'I didn't come here to keep the bench warm' coming out by Christmas by the 8th choice midfielder

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Fleetwood
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 10:08:52 PM »

Signed two players today. One is Wayne Curtis, ex Morecambe, can't remember who the other is.

taxi Phil

Re: Fleetwood
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 11:14:52 PM »

Signed two players today. One is Wayne Curtis, ex Morecambe, can't remember who the other is.

Ex Chester, Forest green and Cambridge striker Mark Beesley

taxi Phil

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 12:11:09 AM »

I have been thinking all day how to get Goldfish in to this and cant.

That's because this is a football thread, and the sport for goldfish is bowls........................

Heffer

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 12:40:52 AM »

Bottom half just
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FL££TWOOD TOWN 2010-11