PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 tonights game
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: tonights game  (Read 3709 times)

borotrig

tonights game
« on: February 16, 2010, 09:24:13 AM »

Eastbourne fan here in peace. I made the trip up to your place last year on that cold tuesday evening but this time i cannot due to work commitments today and tomorrow.

Just wondering, do you have commentary on the game via local radio? If so, any chance of a link. We usually have online commentary but again due to work commitments, our usual team cannot travel.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: tonights game
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 09:27:51 AM »

Eastbourne fan here in peace. I made the trip up to your place last year on that cold tuesday evening but this time i cannot due to work commitments today and tomorrow.

Just wondering, do you have commentary on the game via local radio? If so, any chance of a link. We usually have online commentary but again due to work commitments, our usual team cannot travel.

No best to follow on BBC live text, We might have updates on GMR radio thats about it.
@AltyDaz

taxi Phil

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 09:40:19 AM »

Unfortunately, we suffer from being only the ninth rated club in our radio catchment area.

markecky

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 10:07:56 AM »

There will be a match thread on here as well where people often post texts recieved from people at the game.  Something else to watch out for and much faster than the BBC

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 10:15:46 AM »

Yes,point your fans in the direction of the matchday thread on here tonite,youll get the quickest updates on here

borotrig

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 10:17:23 AM »

9th in the catchment area, ouch. I suppose there is alot of football in your neck of the woods. Cheers for the help guys.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 11:10:30 AM »

9th in the catchment area, ouch. I suppose there is alot of football in your neck of the woods. Cheers for the help guys.

Yeah according to the Radio commentator down at Crawley its a good thing Alty is surrounded by City and United and the other league clubs.  We can then attract some of their youngsters when they are released.

I’m still trying to name one 3 days later………  ???

fuertes

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »

Yeah according to the Radio commentator down at Crawley its a good thing Alty is surrounded by City and United and the other league clubs.  We can then attract some of their youngsters when they are released.

I’m still trying to name one 3 days later………  ???

We had that Antonio Bryan lad who disappeared without trace very rapidly. I think Carlos Logan started life at City as well.

Still, it's hardly a brilliant record of scooping up talent. It seems our best find of recent years was Shaun Densmore from Everton, and even then it's only because his Dad rang the Cote!

Jenga

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 12:16:12 PM »

Dont forget we got John Conaughton and Alex Stepney - oh that was on their way down - my mistake.

Altyroo

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 12:42:48 PM »

Dont forget we got John Conaughton and Alex Stepney - oh that was on their way down - my mistake.
Dont forget Jeff Wealands.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 01:09:18 PM »

Didn't Andy Tunnacliffe start out at City?

Come on Alty!

NorthernMonkey

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 02:36:43 PM »

Well we're only up the road from Crewe, we did ok with one from there.  ;D

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 05:47:14 PM »

Think we do better from Yorkshire

York Alty

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 05:57:32 PM »

Ashley Timms - city.

he went on to make a name for himself.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 06:34:28 PM »

from the bbc eastbourne have brought in a loan keeper from Brighton a youngster called Walker
Harold
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 tonights game