News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Bouncebackability Factor

Author Topic: Bouncebackability Factor  (Read 1316 times)

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
Bouncebackability Factor
« on: April 10, 2011, 11:15:52 AM »

As Ecky said on another thread, its how Kenny and Bimmo can pick them up that will decide whether we stay up. OK, yesterday was awful and yet again, we didn't turn up for the 6 pointer. But here we are,still only 2 points from safety, with the mindset of we can get points from the remaining 4 games if we play to potential. Go back 30 games, and I would snap your hand off at being in this situation.

There are players who I have opinions of that shouldn't be playing for us next season, and not just the obvious choices. But they are still Altrincham players until 30th April, so until then I will back them to the hilt. On 1st May, we can talk about how crap so and so is for 3 whole months.

Don't think we are down just yet, no matter how depressing the table looks. The table looked very tight last week, and it can look tight again next week if the results go right.

Whatever happens,it will go to the last day (whether we need results to go our way is another thing), and I will be crapping myself all day.

'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

taxi Phil

Re: Bouncebackability Factor
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 12:09:01 PM »

Good post Nasha - I echo every word (though I may stop short of physically soiling myself - there'll be enough of THAT to come in about ten years time when I start peeing in my slippers !)

markecky

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 12:38:05 PM »

Good post Nasha.

I should point out that whilst the players are on the pitch I encourage them as much as I can...they are the only ones we have.  I simply call on their personal pride to drag us through this.

I've reserved last night and today for sulking and being cross about the non performance.  Its been going really well and no one in the family is talking to me at present  :D

Tomorrow morning and its all start preparing for Fleetwood.

We have worked too hard since game 9 to lose it now without a fight.

bumble

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 12:56:13 PM »

I find eating large ammounts of unhealthy junk food often helps easing the pain...

BRING ON FLEETWOOD!

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 04:05:44 PM »

Nasha the wise puts it all into perspective for me.....I plan not to speak to anyone all week...
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Bouncebackability Factor