PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 g heatcote
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: g heatcote  (Read 8708 times)

thegazelle

Re: g heatcote
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 10:01:44 AM »

It was a an attempt at play on words and a joke, obviously rubbish. GH is a better man than me at the moment cos he is going the games and I am not. Just trying to get involved and have some banter again via the forum.

Very rare I post now cos I feel guilty for not being able to attend games and feel I cant have a comment on things cos I am not there so maybe I won't again now anyway.

Enjoy having a read though and hopefully be back soon to Moss Lane *said that about 5 times now.

doesnt stop me or alot of other people please come back gary

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 11:01:18 AM »

It was a an attempt at play on words and a joke, obviously rubbish. GH is a better man than me at the moment cos he is going the games and I am not. Just trying to get involved and have some banter again via the forum.

Very rare I post now cos I feel guilty for not being able to attend games and feel I cant have a comment on things cos I am not there so maybe I won't again now anyway.

Enjoy having a read though and hopefully be back soon to Moss Lane *said that about 5 times now.

doesnt stop me or alot of other people please come back gary
yes gary get back i miss your tirades of abuse on the terraces its too quiet without you :)
ParkINson's red and white army

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 11:55:21 AM »

Them days have gone ... Its chilled out and relaxed Gary ... The tablets help :) Although 90mins of football might put it to the test .. he he

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 04:28:57 PM »

I dont think anything he did in the end should be taken away from his achievements at this club.

He did what was right by alty when he was manager or at least he tried, and in the end we paid him what he was owed. Perhaps the club shouldnt have signed him to a contract if it was going to be such an issue to pay it out.

The fans played a major role in him going, and it was the right time too. But we cant have it both ways so lets just move on.

How long, how long must we sing this song.......
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 04:59:54 PM »

Well, if you're genuinely missing the sound of Mister Heathcote's voice, you could always attempt to gatecrash this event:

http://www.oldalts.com/annual.html#sportsmans

Notwithstanding the fact that it's down as being sold out, there will surely be spare tickets available on eBay or via the touts outside the venue on the night of the performance.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 g heatcote