PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 g heatcote
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: g heatcote  (Read 8707 times)

DavidP

g heatcote
« on: February 01, 2012, 04:18:39 PM »

Just seen him on hale road doing deliveries. Wonder if we shall see the recently sacked Neil warnock doing any other job. Just shows how different it is being a manager at our level.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: g heatcote
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 04:24:41 PM »

The chances are that Neil Warnock will be offered a job managing another football club so he won't need to get a paper round.
Come on Alty!

York Alty

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 04:28:00 PM »

The chances are that Neil Warnock will be offered a job managing another football club so he won't need to get a paper round.

Won't be Leeds. 

Next time we need a manager I'd love to have Warnock at Moss Lane. 

RocketDan

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 06:50:56 PM »

maybe heathcote should have 'delivered' at the start of last season then he would still be in a job!

VofD

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 07:07:20 PM »

maybe heathcote should have 'delivered' at the start of last season then he would still be in a job!

FIRST CLASS POST   ;) ;)

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 07:13:46 PM »

Not only did we not get the guaranteed service for the extra money spent but we ended up paying the compensation for loss of league status too.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 08:01:21 PM »

Not only did we not get the guaranteed service for the extra money spent but we ended up paying the compensation for loss of league status too.

;)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 09:53:43 PM »

f**k me its like we keep exhuming the same thing again and again so bored of it now

Will we ever move on i wonder
ParkINson's red and white army

Jenga

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 09:56:55 PM »

f**k me its like we keep exhuming the same thing again and again so bored of it now

Will we ever move on i wonder

I dont think so.

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 10:47:31 PM »

Yes it is getting boring now, but don't think it will stop until he stops holding court in the bar and helping himself to the delights in the sponsors lounge on matchdays.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 10:49:34 PM »

I could do with a heatcote actually. It's been a bit nippy in the mornings this week.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 08:07:34 AM »

Yes it is getting boring now, but don't think it will stop until he stops holding court in the bar and helping himself to the delights in the sponsors lounge on matchdays.
really?? Have we called the police in??

Booooorrrrriiiinnnngggg
ParkINson's red and white army

Ascot Alty

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 08:23:33 AM »

I dont think anything he did in the end should be taken away from his achievements at this club.

He did what was right by alty when he was manager or at least he tried, and in the end we paid him what he was owed. Perhaps the club shouldnt have signed him to a contract if it was going to be such an issue to pay it out.

The fans played a major role in him going, and it was the right time too. But we cant have it both ways so lets just move on.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 08:41:04 AM »

It was a an attempt at play on words and a joke, obviously rubbish. GH is a better man than me at the moment cos he is going the games and I am not. Just trying to get involved and have some banter again via the forum.

Very rare I post now cos I feel guilty for not being able to attend games and feel I cant have a comment on things cos I am not there so maybe I won't again now anyway.

Enjoy having a read though and hopefully be back soon to Moss Lane *said that about 5 times now.

Ascot Alty

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 09:07:43 AM »

It was a an attempt at play on words and a joke, obviously rubbish. GH is a better man than me at the moment cos he is going the games and I am not. Just trying to get involved and have some banter again via the forum.

Very rare I post now cos I feel guilty for not being able to attend games and feel I cant have a comment on things cos I am not there so maybe I won't again now anyway.

Enjoy having a read though and hopefully be back soon to Moss Lane *said that about 5 times now.

Dont feel guilty, your not obliged to attend matches. We dont need any fan snobbery. I bet you went to more games last season than I have in 5 years. Its not gonna stop me posting, Id go every game if I could, home and away, but i cant. You mod this forum, its a massive contribution.

Cheer up gaz, we love you really. Need a hug?
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 g heatcote