PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Annoyed of Sale
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Annoyed of Sale  (Read 3486 times)

Jezza

Annoyed of Sale
« on: March 28, 2010, 09:33:54 PM »

Where are the hilarious stories of pi$$ taking at FGR? the story of how the bucket overflowed when the 'cote used it as a toilet? the monopoly money thrown as confetti over peake in his directors box? the hilarious chants?

Although very good to hear there was no actual trouble and the alty fans applauded the fgr keeper off and showed we know how to do things with class and dignity.

Bath Alty

Re: Annoyed of Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 10:17:32 PM »

They had the sense not to send the bucket to the away end!

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 10:28:49 PM »

There wasn't too much FGR baiting on the day..........they got off very light.

Best shout came from someone at the front who shouted in a very loud biblical manner "show yourself Lucifer"...........talking of which, Mr Peake has an article published in today's NLP about overspending
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Bath Alty

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 10:30:49 PM »

The guy walking off having been sent off was also informed the the points would neither pay his wages nor the tax man

Alfa Romeo

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 09:41:32 AM »

Their fans weren't terribly friendly outside! Especially the tosser who barged into my brother despite the fact he was with his 8 year old son. Never did a club deserve to be relegated more but it doesn't look they will be

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 09:46:08 AM »

I thought FGR a  very strange place with strange locals...

I've seen more atmosphere on the moon

As for the t**t deciding to walk the diagonal when he got sent off, a complete and utter tosser.

Sledge

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 12:15:44 PM »

Their fans weren't terribly friendly outside! Especially the tosser who barged into my brother despite the fact he was with his 8 year old son.

I saw that. Dreadful language to use in front of his eight year old son?

And why is 'You farmer!' an insult?  ???

;)

Midlands Alty

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »

Sledge - please do let me know what language I used in front of my 8 year old son - not 1 swear word came out of my mouth, I know for a fact!!!!!!! I saw the FGR fan deliberately dig his elbows in to me as I passed by and reacted, but no language!!!!!

jimmyhank

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 04:46:24 PM »

Sledge - please do let me know what language I used in front of my 8 year old son - not 1 swear word came out of my mouth, I know for a fact!!!!!!! I saw the FGR fan deliberately dig his elbows in to me as I passed by and reacted, but no language!!!!!

I can back that up, Midlands Alty. I just missed the incident when you got "barged" but did stop to ask what was going on (I was the tall bloke with a black baseball cap on). You can tell the lad was guilty as he was grinning like the idiot that he is and then started banging on about how we'd gone bust??? I suggest that said idiot looks slightly closer to home as our club is not staving off HMRC at the moment! There was just an exchange of words and we walked off - end of.

markecky

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »

Their fans weren't terribly friendly outside! Especially the tosser who barged into my brother despite the fact he was with his 8 year old son.

I saw that. Dreadful language to use in front of his eight year old son?

And why is 'You farmer!' an insult?  ???

;)

Was this person you Sledge?

If not, will this person be coming to Moss Lane next season if you don't go down/bust?

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 06:04:12 PM »

There wasn't too much FGR baiting on the day..........they got off very light.

Best shout came from someone at the front who shouted in a very loud biblical manner "show yourself Lucifer"...........talking of which, Mr Peake has an article published in today's NLP about overspending

Rocky Robin takes a small thanking nod from Hertforshire.

On another note I saw the Woking fans at the Welsh services on the M4, I can also say I saw it going the other way back to Woking so I can confirm at least the driver survived Newport!
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

Sledge

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 07:50:04 PM »

Was this person you Sledge?

If not, will this person be coming to Moss Lane next season if you don't go down/bust?

- No.

- Don't know him, so no idea. Unlikely though, as I reckon we'll do at least one of the two.

Apologies Midlands Alty, maybe I didn't hear bad language, (though it was certainly angry and shouty! )
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 07:52:49 PM by Sledge »

Midlands Alty

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 08:25:59 PM »

Apology accepted Sledge thank you - you definitely did not hear bad language though (not from me at least).
For what it is worth, from my point of view, I hope you do not go bust - I could not bring myself to support your club whilst Peake has anything to do with you, but do not wish going bust on any set of football fans!

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 08:43:45 AM »

i hope you go bust you set of stupid dirty fans. trampy fans! forest green scum!

Jezza

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 08:53:56 AM »

Don't mince your words will you?

I just wish FGR would sink to their natural level and never darken our doorstep again......wouldn't wish going bust on anyone myself.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Annoyed of Sale