PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Todays matchday thread
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Todays matchday thread  (Read 29783 times)

rmorrison

Re: Todays matchday thread
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »

im ravel morrison i play 4 united u18s n england u16s .
do alty have trials for there 1st team coz ive got 2 mates hu are both class players but not on a team anymore they both played 4 accademys before n all that lol
get back 2 me thanks :)

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2009, 02:33:55 PM »

im ravel morrison i play 4 united u18s n england u16s .
do alty have trials for there 1st team coz ive got 2 mates hu are both class players but not on a team anymore they both played 4 accademys before n all that lol
get back 2 me thanks :)

Call Graham Heathcote on 0161 928 1045 for more information.

Good luck!

Come on Alty!

bigcol

« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2009, 03:12:13 PM »

Yes good luck indeed - if we ever needed a couple of extra players now is the time, or else more 4-1-4-1!

rmorrison

« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2009, 03:20:03 PM »

Yes good luck indeed - if we ever needed a couple of extra players now is the time, or else more 4-1-4-1!

lol are alty not doin well ?
i feel a bit cheeky ringin up and asking for trials for my mates tho :S lol

markecky

« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »

Ravel,

Tell you mates to ring themselves. They may get asked along to training...

If they are half as good as what I hear you are then they can play on Saturday  :o

I work with Cam Clarkes Mum by the way!

rmorrison

« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2009, 03:31:34 PM »

Ravel,

Tell you mates to ring themselves. They may get asked along to training...

If they are half as good as what I hear you are then they can play on Saturday  :o

I work with Cam Clarkes Mum by the way!

cool lol thanks but i fink there wud be more of a chance of getin a trail with me saying there good coz i play for united instead of them saying they dont play for anyone lol but they are good!

Narcissist

« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2009, 04:34:11 PM »

Ravel,

Cut the crap, lets get straight to the point. You want to play for alty, we know you do!! Ive heard you are possibly the best thing since C. Ronaldo or even Ryan Hevicon. You are clearly a young man with lots of potential. You know it makes sense, jack it in at united and come and play for us. We've got bags of experience developing youngsters, just check out Laidlars 'Old Boys' sections.

I would seriously break my own arm to see you sign for us! If your mates are half as good, i'll be happy, I wont break my arm though.

rmorrison

« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »

Ravel,

Cut the crap, lets get straight to the point. You want to play for alty, we know you do!! Ive heard you are possibly the best thing since C. Ronaldo or even Ryan Hevicon. You are clearly a young man with lots of potential. You know it makes sense, jack it in at united and come and play for us. We've got bags of experience developing youngsters, just check out Laidlars 'Old Boys' sections.

I would seriously break my own arm to see you sign for us! If your mates are half as good, i'll be happy, I wont break my arm though.
ahahahahahahha thanks but fink ill stick with united :)
u shud get the manager 2 sign these 2 tho coz 1 can score goals from nowhere n even though there young they will still probly be better than the players they got now not bin disrespectfull of anythin :) lol

JT

« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2009, 05:53:08 PM »

I'm coaching a team of u12s at the moment and we have a lad who really is a brilliant player.  He used to be at United but is now only playing for Broadheath, which shocked me that a player of his quality has not been picked up by a club smaller than United after his release.  He can play centre mid, up front, second striker and is a far better player in my eyes than our centre mid who plays for Rochdale.

Surely it is time something was done to get some of these talented kids down playing for Alty, instead of letting their ability pass us by?

rmorrison

« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2009, 05:56:33 PM »

I'm coaching a team of u12s at the moment and we have a lad who really is a brilliant player.  He used to be at United but is now only playing for Broadheath, which shocked me that a player of his quality has not been picked up by a club smaller than United after his release.  He can play centre mid, up front, second striker and is a far better player in my eyes than our centre mid who plays for Rochdale.

Surely it is time something was done to get some of these talented kids down playing for Alty, instead of letting their ability pass us by?

i agreee only 4 of us from the under 16s have made it into the under 18s at united and most of the others get dropped and dont go to any other clubs. they might not be good anought for united but they could be good anougth for alty!

Dougals Dad

« Reply #130 on: February 16, 2009, 06:27:22 PM »

Ravel,  if these others are good you could be chief scout for Alty!

(I went for the position of chief scout for Northwich Vics, but they only had Assistant Girl Guide position available.)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Todays matchday thread