PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jim Harvey leaves Chester?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Jim Harvey leaves Chester?  (Read 5170 times)

bigcol

Re: Jim Harvey leaves Chester?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 12:09:54 PM »

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 08:16:07 PM »

Chester will definitely see the season out. The latest rumour is that all the current squad can go as soon as they can find themselves a club and the season will be played out under the 'stewardship' of Maison who will bus in youngsters to form the team from his midlands 'centre of excellence' (wherever that it!) and re-group at the end of the season.

Some local thinking is that that will provide the breathing space for Ladak to clear the decks at Kettering so that he can move to Chester but this latter rumour seems to be a little less well supported. (I wouldn't bet against it though).

All in all however it's a GREAT time to be an Alty fan - and a conspicuous one - in the Chester/Wrexham area!  :D :D :D :D

Date:
14 January 2010
Issue Number:
Page number:

Publication Date: Thursday, 14 January 2010

Notice Code: 2450

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)

In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)

Companies Court No 21201 of 2009

In the Matter of CHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB 2004 LIMITED

and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986

A Petition to wind up the above-named Company of Deva Stadium, Bumpers Lane, Chester, Cheshire CH1 4LT, presented on 25 November 2009, by the Commissioners for HM Revenue and Customs, of Bush House, Strand, London WC2B 4RD, claiming to be Creditors of the Company, will be heard at the Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL, on 27 January 2010, at 1030 hours (or as soon thereafter as the Petition can be heard).

Any persons intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioners or to their Solicitor in accordance with Rule 4.16 by 1600 hours on 26 January 2010.

The Petitioners’ Solicitor is the Solicitor to HM Revenue and Customs, Solicitor’s Office, South West Wing, Bush House, Strand, London WC2B 4RD, telephone 020 7438 6770. (Ref SLR 1450099/37/G/CAM.)

14 January 2010.

(1017019)

Are you still so sure??

I agree about being an Alty fan in Chester!!!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 08:08:08 PM »

Are you still so sure??

Yep, CA, I'm still sure! The Vaughans have been making monkeys of everyone (including HMRC) for years now and it's going to continue!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

York Alty

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 11:06:09 PM »

This is the chance for one of the four, yes indeed readers, FOUR parties that Maison claims are interested in buying into the club.  We shall see, but don't hold your breath.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 12:47:38 PM »

Are you still so sure??
Yep, CA, I'm still sure! The Vaughans have been making monkeys of everyone (including HMRC) for years now and it's going to continue!

I must be psychic!  ::) :o
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2010, 02:32:04 PM »

Saughall,
I might have to admit defeat on this one - until March anyway!!

I was convinced that HMRC would take no more stalling and draw this sorry matter to a close today.
Still, we get to keep our 4 points for now, I can't see us watching Alty at the Deva again, though.

btw You mention being an Alty fan in Chester, there are 3 of us in the office I work in, one Alty fan (me),  one Chester fan and one Wrexham fan!!
Heaven (for now anyway!)

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2010, 02:50:52 PM »

Saughall,

I was convinced that HMRC would take no more stalling and draw this sorry matter to a close today.
Still, we get to keep our 4 points for now, I can't see us watching Alty at the Deva again, though.

btw You mention being an Alty fan in Chester, there are 3 of us in the office I work in, one Alty fan (me),  one Chester fan and one Wrexham fan!!
Heaven (for now anyway!)

In our office we have a gooner, a Wolves fan, a Hartlepool fan and me the Alty fan, I wear my Alty scarf when I go out for a ciggy to do a bit of advertising and I have also talked a few of them to buy raffle tickets..

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2010, 04:47:21 PM »

Saughall,

Heaven (for now anyway!)

Don't worry, Chester, if we can get 3 points this weekend, we'll have bragging rights till next christmas!  :D
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jim Harvey leaves Chester?