Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chadwick signing for stockport in the morning (blessing in disguise?)

Author Topic: Chadwick signing for stockport in the morning (blessing in disguise?)  (Read 1947 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

http://twitter.com/#!/robdawsonmen

As much as I enjoyed his two goals against burnley, we cannot carry another injury prone striker this season, it was part of our undoing last season,and with mulholland and rogan training with us, they may turn out to be the better bet in all honesty.Rogan has an excellent record at this level and would not be swayed by the lure of full time football.

taxi Phil

http://twitter.com/#!/robdawsonmen

As much as I enjoyed his two goals against burnley, we cannot carry another injury prone striker this season, it was part of our undoing last season,and with mulholland and rogan training with us, they may turn out to be the better bet in all honesty.Rogan has an excellent record at this level and would not be swayed by the lure of full time football.
The problem with Rogan is that Barrow want a fee for him (see Club site yesterday) and we aren't in the habit of paying fees.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

That article about rogan was from 2009,i thought that at first! He was playing at workington last season, however in a bizaare twist he scored for corby town tonight against notts county....

Toppers

u cant judge someone in 20mins of a friendly.. how many times have we done that and proved us wrong

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Will he be featuring for us tonight? And will  he be firing on all cylinders if hes driven to corby and back in one evening and played 90 minutes of football? I understand he comes from the blackpool area.Corby seem to have a few quid to spend and are attracting a few players from this side.And I appreciate players are scrambling for clubs this time of year but that commute in one night and 90 mins of football has hardly likely to make you fresh the next day

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

He scored the first goal for Corby last night and their fans seemed quite impressed with him although they expect him to sign for us.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

If he's getting a bit more match fitness and comes to us that little bit sharper and hits the ground running I won't be complaining. The encouraging thing for me is that he's been there and done it in Conf North and I'm sure over the season would prove to be a very useful acquisition.
Come on Alty!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chadwick signing for stockport in the morning (blessing in disguise?)