News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fill Your Boots Boys

Author Topic: Fill Your Boots Boys  (Read 794 times)

AltyIan

Fill Your Boots Boys
« on: April 30, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »

45 games gone and the end is near, the road has been long, tiring and one that we are very lucky to come to the end of with still a chance of survival. There's been largely disappointing times this season, but we have also had highs but the important thing is that we have shared them all together whether we be supporters/players/coaching staff/stewards the list is endless.

All i ask for now is 110% in the final game of the season. 90 minutes where you forget about the rest of the world and die trying to save our club from relegation. Forget the southport and the tamworth/fgr games, i have the 'que sera sera' attitude towards them, think about us. If you want to go down and be playing clubs like fc united/workington/guiseley and be getting home at 6 from away games then so be it but if you want to make a name for yourself, if you want to show people that you should be playing league football, you should be playing football as your full time job not just 2 days a week then this is your opportunity boys.

I wish you all the luck in the world,

fill your boots....
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fill Your Boots Boys