News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Another run?

Author Topic: Another run?  (Read 2780 times)

altyusa

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Another run?
« on: October 18, 2008, 05:10:42 PM »

Run had to come to an end at some point, although I fancied us for a point today.   Lets just hope we can put another little run together at some point this season.  If we can I think it will be the difference between staying up relatively comfortably and struggling again right down to the last day.   Come on Alty!

andrewflynn

Re: Another run?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 06:11:15 PM »

Seconded.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 07:08:31 PM »

If we manage to put 'a little run' together like we have done again, we will end up around 65 points, otherwise I think 52.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 07:19:19 PM »

A break in the run.We start again next week.
Harold

gunners11

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 08:06:06 PM »

weymouth we beat them last season 3-2 but this little run will continue next weekend 6unbeaten not bad for a club last season who had only 10points graham must be doing something right  now forget today and kick ass  next weeked against histon well the litle run came to a stop .

andrewflynn

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 08:15:22 PM »

weymouth we beat them last season 3-2 but this little run will continue next weekend 6unbeaten not bad for a club last season who had only 10points graham must be doing something right  now forget today and kick ass  next weeked against histon well the litle run came to a stop .

huh?

blue star convert

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 01:57:25 PM »

huh?
[/quote]

was thinking the same myself!

fuertes

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 02:44:39 PM »

That genuinely scares me. Do you read your posts back? It seems your spelling is actually okay, but you think punctuation starts and ends with a full stop at the end of an unintelligible paragraph. Please at least browse the internet for quick tips on how to punctuate.

Anyway...I thought we should be getting a draw at Weymouth, very disappointed to hear that we changed a winning formation and got more or less overrun in the first half. I said right from the start of the season that Johnson should be starting away from home. Have to say the results at Rushden and Salisbury were proof that the less physical front three of Little, Elam and Senior are able to do the business, but I can't help feeling you're asking for trouble when as a much-improved but nevertheless limited side you don't have someone who can win flicks-on and hold the ball up.

Chris Senior is a terrific player and he would usually make my team at home and would always merit a place on the bench away, but I hope Johnson gets a start against Blue Star and fires us into our First Round meeting with Leeds/Leicester/Macc/Some one else worth getting excited about!  ;D

andrewflynn

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »

That genuinely scares me. Do you read your posts back? It seems your spelling is actually okay, but you think punctuation starts and ends with a full stop at the end of an unintelligible paragraph. Please at least browse the internet for quick tips on how to punctuate.

Anyway...I thought we should be getting a draw at Weymouth, very disappointed to hear that we changed a winning formation and got more or less overrun in the first half. I said right from the start of the season that Johnson should be starting away from home. Have to say the results at Rushden and Salisbury were proof that the less physical front three of Little, Elam and Senior are able to do the business, but I can't help feeling you're asking for trouble when as a much-improved but nevertheless limited side you don't have someone who can win flicks-on and hold the ball up.

Chris Senior is a terrific player and he would usually make my team at home and would always merit a place on the bench away, but I hope Johnson gets a start against Blue Star and fires us into our First Round meeting with Leeds/Leicester/Macc/Some one else worth getting excited about!  ;D

not nantwich or fleetwood / alfreton or retford.
 :D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Another run?