PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Mess at Vics Worsens...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Mess at Vics Worsens...  (Read 5715 times)

markecky

Re: The Mess at Vics Worsens...
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 10:01:00 PM »

Could any Vics tell me....are there any other directors there?  You never hear of any other names mentioned...is the mad man working alone?

taxi Phil

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 10:30:21 PM »

Could any Vics tell me....are there any other directors there?  You never hear of any other names mentioned...is the mad man working alone?
You've heard of The Great Dictator ? Well Rushe seems to be part of the way there.....

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 05:49:43 PM »

You've heard of The Great Dictator ? Well Rushe seems to be part of the way there.....

There is an new movie called 'The Dictator' - its a comedy so it is more likely to resemble the likes of Rushe rather than Amin, Thatcher, Gadaffi, Mugabe ect..

Hamilton

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 08:21:29 PM »

There is an new movie called 'The Dictator' - its a comedy so it is more likely to resemble the likes of Rushe rather than Amin, Thatcher, Gadaffi, Mugabe ect..
I had a couple of French teachers who were very good dictators!

anglo alty

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2012, 10:00:28 AM »

no love lost betwwen vics and witton its a bit like a hill billy feud

taxi Phil

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 10:28:16 AM »

no love lost betwwen vics and witton its a bit like a hill billy feud
Hillbillies - now THERE'S a decent comparison !

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 12:58:27 PM »

I'm going to lay myself open to ridicule here but sod it, I'm completely missing something.

Did that guy say "Vics haven't paid any of their creditors in the CVA so can we just cancel it?"

:P

Hugo

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 01:13:04 PM »

I'm going to lay myself open to ridicule here but sod it, I'm completely missing something.

Did that guy say "Vics haven't paid any of their creditors in the CVA so can we just cancel it?"

I could be wrong (and often am) but my understanding is that if the CVA is cancelled then the debts would be the full amount they were before the CVA was agreed. Presumably the creditors wouldn't agree to a new CVA because they wouldn't expect to get paid and so the outcome would be one of the creditors applying for a winding up order so some of their money can be recovered from any assets. The value of assets would be very small but would be worth more than a Rushe promise.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 01:17:08 PM »

And there you go. World's thickest, why I didn't see that I just don't know.

Also, one of the best decisions the FA ever made was to withold that cup money, it would never have got to the creditors anyway.

taxi Phil

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 01:49:10 PM »

I could be wrong (and often am) but my understanding is that if the CVA is cancelled then the debts would be the full amount they were before the CVA was agreed. Presumably the creditors wouldn't agree to a new CVA because they wouldn't expect to get paid and so the outcome would be one of the creditors applying for a winding up order so some of their money can be recovered from any assets. The value of assets would be very small but would be worth more than a Rushe promise.
A Pukka Pie is worth more than a Jim Rushe promise.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Mess at Vics Worsens...