PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Team for Tuesday
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Team for Tuesday  (Read 5741 times)

arnald

Re: Team for Tuesday
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 07:53:52 PM »

jimmy, clee when fully fit shud start the game  perry
the same I hate the super subs we some times
go for; any way jimlad , lets see what barrow have

Jenga

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 09:02:15 PM »

not very often we have super subs on the bench, beside Slam Dunc. It is refreshing to see.

I expect that there will be alot of discussion about who should be on the bench this season. The reason being that all of the players can come on and do a job with fresh legs, be it Lawrie, Walshaw, Mirkle, Clee, Moult etc etc, any of these players and others will change a game and stake a place for the starting line up.

Previously we have not had this luxury, and the subs with fresh legs were often no better option than the players they replaced with tired legs.

Now we have options and it will serve us well this season if we can keep everyone fit and happy.

joe

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2013, 09:08:29 PM »

not very often we have super subs on the bench, beside Slam Dunc. It is refreshing to see.

I expect that there will be alot of discussion about who should be on the bench this season. The reason being that all of the players can come on and do a job with fresh legs, be it Lawrie, Walshaw, Mirkle, Clee, Moult etc etc, any of these players and others will change a game and stake a place for the starting line up.

Previously we have not had this luxury, and the subs with fresh legs were often no better option than the players they replaced with tired legs.

Now we have options and it will serve us well this season if we can keep everyone fit and happy.

Who is Mirkle??
Stick to tattoos.

Jimmy

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2013, 09:18:17 PM »

The way the subs changed the game was excellent however the odds are clee was carrying a knock it would be very odd if clee didn't start any game he is fit to play regarding him as a substitute option is incorrect

Jenga

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2013, 09:23:15 PM »

Who is Mirkle??
Stick to tattoos.
Sorry i meant Merkin !!!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2013, 09:25:10 PM »

Who is Mirkle??

Leader of the Nazis isn't she?

Shimpa

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2013, 09:33:41 PM »

I'd go with

Coburn

Densmore  Havern Leather Williams

Lawrie     Moult    Rodgers    Clee

Reeves  Perry

Most people seem to prefer Boshell but i think Rodger is stronger and knows how to go forword  :)
Also Reeves and Perry upfront worked well against Worcester so is probably a good idea.

Jenga

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2013, 09:42:59 PM »

We should go at them and we know Doughty and Clee work well together.

Coburn

Densmore         Williams          Havern         Doughty

Smirkle             Boshell            Rodgers         Clee

Reeves            Perry

Subs   Reid, Leather, Walshaw, Moult, Lawrie

taxi Phil

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2013, 11:05:59 PM »

We should go at them and we know Doughty and Clee work well together.

Coburn

Densmore         Williams          Havern         Doughty

Smirkle             Boshell            Rodgers         Clee

Reeves            Perry

Subs   Reid, Leather, Walshaw, Moult, Lawrie
Moult for Rodgers. Otherwise I agree with you. Scott Leather was a little below par yesterday, but is a great substitute option.

JDN

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 12:04:04 AM »

The way the subs changed the game was excellent however the odds are clee was carrying a knock it would be very odd if clee didn't start any game he is fit to play regarding him as a substitute option is incorrect
what did he say to you at half time?
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Team for Tuesday