News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Very Dodgy Geezers

Author Topic: Very Dodgy Geezers  (Read 1460 times)

DarrenH

Very Dodgy Geezers
« on: August 09, 2007, 10:09:53 AM »

From the mian site :-
"a company called Crawley Town Promotions has been set up some 200 miles away at 78 High Street, Boston, Lincolnshire. Boston is, of course, where new Crawley boss Steve Evans was previously based. The new company's directors are reportedly involved with Boston United as well"

We should be thankful that our board of directors have the best interests of the club and its supporters at heart instead of just wanting to line their own pockets.

teasybeaver

Re: Very Dodgy Geezers
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 11:04:27 AM »

"a company called Crawley Town Promotions has been set up some 200 miles away at 78 High Street, Boston, Lincolnshire. Boston is, of course, where new Crawley boss Steve Evans was previously based. The new company's directors are reportedly involved with Boston United as well"

We should be thankful that our board of directors have the best interests of the club and its supporters at heart instead of just wanting to line their own pockets.

Majeeds: "We need someone to run the team who will sit in line with our footballing ethics! We need a true cretin, but who?"

Evans: "I need to manage a club where i get to continue with underhand antics and opportunities for some good old corruption. Is there a club owned by such wretches?"

Together they made 4!

Altysmiffy

Re: Very Dodgy Geezers
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 08:14:06 PM »

I read that on the main site & immediately thought that was about as dodgy as anything I have seen.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Very Dodgy Geezers