PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 thx god we have a decent chairman... mean while over at stalybridge
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: thx god we have a decent chairman... mean while over at stalybridge  (Read 4622 times)

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: thx god we have a decent chairman... mean while over at stalybridge
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 10:57:51 PM »

Here's the backstory to it

http://www.stalybridgeceltic.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/12409-fans-no-longer-associated-with-stalybridge-celtic/

Nice choice quote:

"We know that not all of the people were involved with the incidents, however, they have been banned because of their association"

And that's not, stood next to them laughing as it happened, they banned some lads who weren't even at the game in question!

Also, who the hell publishes a list of banned fans, on a forum? It's like they're trying to be as unprofessional as is humanly possible.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 08:43:32 AM »

Blimey. Very unprofessional by the chairman. That lads dad doesn't really help himself.

Just to add there's no way Mr Gorski can ban any of those listed from attending away games unless banned by the club they're visiting. Of course he can stop them using the coach etc but to try and get fans on board to "grass" that they are there so they can be refused entry is pathetic. People are going to watch a game of football. I know on the list if rules anyone can be refused entry, but at this level who's going to refuse admission to some hyper 15 year old they've never seen before?

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 09:11:56 AM »

It seems they are using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. What I don't understand is that they allow drinking on a supporters coach. I thought it was against the law to have alcohol on a football supporters coach, unless it is an unofficial supporters coach.
They really should be beating teams like us

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 09:17:34 AM »

It seems they are using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. What I don't understand is that they allow drinking on a supporters coach. I thought it was against the law to have alcohol on a football supporters coach, unless it is an unofficial supporters coach.

It is. So I presume the chairman/ club will take the necessary punishment for allowing it?

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 09:19:10 AM »

It is 100% illegal, regardless of whether the coach is official or not.

Jimmy

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 09:53:51 AM »

I find it bizarre that people have been named shamed and baned for a game some of them didn't go to

taxi Phil

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 09:54:34 AM »

It is 100% illegal, regardless of whether the coach is official or not.
If the Traffic Commissioner were to get wind of this, the revocation of the coach firm's Operator Licence would be a real possibility.

At least we know ADT wasn't involved......MUCH too far for him to travel  ;)

Jimmy

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 09:56:50 AM »

To get so pissed on a journey which takes under an hour were they drinking aftershave

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 10:31:28 AM »

I remember these lads from NYD home game vs the 211ers. Clearly coked up to their eyeballs after spending a suspiciously long time together in the bogs at the King George and then giving it the big one throughout. Sounds like they've been at it for a while then. What a funny little club Vegas are off and on the pitch.

Jimmy

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 11:10:32 AM »

To be fair them kids were no trouble yes coked up but harmless

thegazelle

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 12:40:31 PM »

i think you should go and post that they were all coked up to point this out to the father whose little angel son has done nothing wrong . its a shame Attention Defficit Tw@ isnt  banned but he wont be on the list as he boycotts away games as is mum wont let him go on his own and he doesnt have any friends who will go with him

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2013, 01:13:35 PM »

i think you should go and post that they were all coked up to point this out to the father whose little angel son has done nothing wrong . its a shame Attention Defficit Tw@ isnt  banned but he wont be on the list as he boycotts away games as is mum wont let him go on his own and he doesnt have any friends who will go with him

And the fact we charge £13 admission. He'd have a coronery if they got promoted
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:15:43 PM by blackpoolalty »

taxi Phil

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2013, 06:15:38 PM »

i think you should go and post that they were all coked up to point this out to the father whose little angel son has done nothing wrong . its a shame Attention Defficit Tw@ isnt  banned but he wont be on the list as he boycotts away games as is mum wont let him go on his own and he doesnt have any friends who will go with him

And the fact we charge £13 admission. He'd have a coronery if they got promoted

Promoted ? Don't make me laugh.........

thegazelle

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 09:01:58 PM »

he is more likely to be happy with the reduced prices when they get relegated
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 thx god we have a decent chairman... mean while over at stalybridge