News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham Attendances Initiative

Author Topic: Altrincham Attendances Initiative  (Read 2257 times)

Hodgey

« on: January 27, 2008, 03:23:52 PM »

Altrincham fans were housed in the terace rather than the South Stand at the Abbey yesterday and Cambridge United's website explains why. "Junior U's and their parents are reminded that the league match against Altrincham at the Abbey Stadium... has been designated a 'Junior' South Stand Initiative fixture, and all current members of the Junior U's are invited to attend the game free of charge in the South Stand... In addition to all Junior U's being invited to attend the match free of charge, each member will be eligible to bring along three friends (under 16s) to accompany them to the match, introducing them to their local family football club free of charge... and almost 1,000 applications for tickets have been received so far. The application forms also enable parents/adults to accompany Junior U's and their friends in the South Stand at the discounted cost of just £10, as well as providing the facility for existing Junior and Adult season ticket holders to request transfer into the South Stand for this match at no cost".

I think this is a good idea, what do you think??

BAFTA - Altrincham v Farsley ........ get yourvictim lined up for the Bring A Fan To Alty match now !

samba

Re: Altrincham Attendances Initiative
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 04:25:51 PM »

I think some sort of junior robins scheme would be fantastic.  Get the kids in early! 
Has there been any sort of official announcement on BAFTA? Think it's a great idea (I've got my friend lined up!).

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 04:29:28 PM »

What happened to the Messenger voucher scheme? That always used to bring in a few confused mums and dads.

Alty365

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 08:27:21 PM »

Altrincham fans were housed in the terace rather than the South Stand at the Abbey yesterday and Cambridge United's website explains why. "Junior U's and their parents are reminded that the league match against Altrincham at the Abbey Stadium... has been designated a 'Junior' South Stand Initiative fixture, and all current members of the Junior U's are invited to attend the game free of charge in the South Stand... In addition to all Junior U's being invited to attend the match free of charge, each member will be eligible to bring along three friends (under 16s) to accompany them to the match, introducing them to their local family football club free of charge... and almost 1,000 applications for tickets have been received so far. The application forms also enable parents/adults to accompany Junior U's and their friends in the South Stand at the discounted cost of just £10, as well as providing the facility for existing Junior and Adult season ticket holders to request transfer into the South Stand for this match at no cost".

I think this is a good idea, what do you think??

BAFTA - Altrincham v Farsley ........ get yourvictim lined up for the Bring A Fan To Alty match now !

I agree that in principal it's a great idea. However, to get the best out of the scheme it should be done on a Saturday. Midweek games are not the best ones to try and get youngsters to come along.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team