News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How hard can it be....

Author Topic: How hard can it be....  (Read 1681 times)

Bath Alty

How hard can it be....
« on: November 30, 2014, 12:52:41 AM »

BBC match report

Damian Reeves scored his 11th goal of the season to help Altrincham secure a late win over Kidderminster.
Altrincham came close to taking the lead a number of times but Marvin Johnson put the visitors ahead with a powerful shot into the top corner.
James Lawrie equalised minutes later after slotting Jake Moult's cross over goalkeeper Stuart Coburn.
Greg Wilkinson narrowly missed a long-range effort before Reeves headed home Adam Griffin's shot to ensure victory.

just check which keeper plays for which team!

Great result today, I'm hoping to get to FGR game to see this up turn in form for myself - I hope it lasts!

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: How hard can it be....
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 09:00:46 AM »

I sent a complaint to the BBC after the Blyth game informing them it isn't Altrincham town and suggesting they do a bit of research before opening their mouths.... I got a stock reply stating that they do research prior to broadcasting and all their broadcasters and guest presenters are up to the job.....

I don't think so BBC, your still crap and sadly will be for the foreseeable future..

I know it seems a small point but these clowns are on good money for their ineptitude.

Attention to detail you muppets...

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 10:09:24 AM by distancetraveller »

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 09:20:11 AM »

Would it be wrong of me to point out 4 spelling mistakes in a post that ends with "attention to detail you muppets"?
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

taxi Phil

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 09:23:48 AM »

BBC match report

Damian Reeves scored his 11th goal of the season to help Altrincham secure a late win over Kidderminster.
Altrincham came close to taking the lead a number of times but Marvin Johnson put the visitors ahead with a powerful shot into the top corner.
James Lawrie equalised minutes later after slotting Jake Moult's cross over goalkeeper Stuart Coburn.
Greg Wilkinson narrowly missed a long-range effort before Reeves headed home Adam Griffin's shot to ensure victory.

just check which keeper plays for which team!

Great result today, I'm hoping to get to FGR game to see this up turn in form for myself - I hope it lasts!
Isn't that Reevesy's TWELFTH goal ? Or am I not paying sufficient attention to detail ?

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 09:33:16 AM »

It should probably say eleventh League Goal
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How hard can it be....