News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Public Houses

Author Topic: Public Houses  (Read 1778 times)

bunny16

Public Houses
« on: November 20, 2009, 06:48:41 PM »

Hello,just wondering where 30-40 Yorkies (including children) can go for a drink and a bite to eat near moss lane when we visit you on the 28th December,good to see your doing well,usually a good day at your place as you make us very welcome cheers.

rick

Re: Public Houses
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 06:57:44 PM »

the king george  near enough next to the ground is a good pub with a nice (little expensive) menu, if you eat there then come into the club bar next to the main stand for drinks which do a nice pint and will be slightly cheaper than the george.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 10:00:01 PM »

Seriously if 30-40 are travelling and eating together I think you will need to choose somewhere and book ahead if you wish to be served together. If the case come back and we'll see if we can suggest somewhere.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

bunny16

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 03:00:25 PM »

quote [ Seriously if 30-40 are travelling and eating together I think you will need to choose somewhere and book ahead if you wish to be served together. If the case come back and we'll see if we can suggest somewhere.].i would imagine it would only be a few plates of chips the odd burger,and maybe some sanwiches,personally i would go to burger king or macdonalds but they dont serve beer :) ps hope you do well against Chester.

casper

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 03:51:36 PM »

Hello,just wondering where 30-40 Yorkies (including children) can go for a drink and a bite to eat near moss lane when we visit you on the 28th December,good to see your doing well,usually a good day at your place as you make us very welcome cheers.

there is a chippy outside the ground. as for drink, then the club social bar would be open. May get a liitle busy, but we would love your money.

william122

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »

i have heard the landlord is leaving the george at christmas .may not be serving food
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Public Houses