PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Candidates list
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Candidates list  (Read 38163 times)

bigcol

Re: Candidates list
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2011, 08:00:42 AM »

The board have indicated they can't afford a manager, coach, assistant and physio. Which suggests we are going to get at least one player/staff as I see this as the bare minimum any club needs.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2011, 08:42:40 AM »

The club will be flooded with applications,its one of the biggest jobs outside the football  league,the money available to put a team together will be the stumbling block

I hope your right Pete but personally I am not so sure....

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2011, 08:50:55 AM »

They were bombarded with appliations when graham went in september and the job wasnt even advertised as being available,dont under estimate how bigger job the altrincham is,we might be potless at present,but that doesnt detract from the appeal of taking such a reknowned nonleague name forward

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2011, 08:59:15 AM »

I sincerely hope your right matey.. After reading Ian's post last night about Sean etc I have mixed feeling just now,part of me is optimistic about the new beginning whereas another part of me is a tad worried..

I hope the former is the right feeling

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2011, 09:34:15 AM »

Should we make this thread a "Sticky"? I've a feeling it's going to be rather a long on over the next couple of weeks!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

letsbyavenue

« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2011, 09:46:53 AM »

There is only one viable candidate : graham heathcote. He took us up in 2005 and knows what is required for success in bsb.

fuertes

« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2011, 09:56:37 AM »

There is only one viable candidate : graham heathcote. He took us up in 2005 and knows what is required for success in bsb.

Gah. Give over. It will not, nor should it, be Heathcote.

Let's all move on.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2011, 09:58:04 AM »

Delia you are so wrong

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2011, 10:25:42 AM »

Whats Phil Wilson up to these days?

He runs "Wilsons", a chain of solariums across tameside.
i used to prefer his mild beer
all this is just speculation and wish lists,only the board will decide
Harold

Jacko

« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2011, 11:27:35 AM »

think we should look at the hard working values he bought to the club and find a similar cv, no doubt he's ideal for the bsn whatever anyone says, if we can get someone who works tirelessly and hardly spends a second away and gains massive respect from players this way we have are man, can we find the new 'greatest man in history'? I hope so as most mentioned will just come and go I fear

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2011, 11:31:56 AM »

I think Wes Baynes should be the new goalkeeping coach.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »

Altrincham football club did function for 100 years prior to graham heathcote being named manager you know,maybe united should just pack it in when ferguson retires aswell.Graham did very well,and there is do doubting he went that extra mile,but he felt he had done as much as he could,and left.Can we please stop revisiting this,its like comparing everyone woman you meet to your childhood sweetheart for goodness sake.Its a hunt for new manager,not an episode of "this is your life"

markecky

« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2011, 11:40:04 AM »

think we should look at the hard working values he bought to the club and find a similar cv, no doubt he's ideal for the bsn whatever anyone says, if we can get someone who works tirelessly and hardly spends a second away and gains massive respect from players this way we have are man, can we find the new 'greatest man in history'? I hope so as most mentioned will just come and go I fear

Jacko

« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2011, 11:50:02 AM »

Altrincham football club did function for 100 years prior to graham heathcote being named manager you know,maybe united should just pack it in when ferguson retires aswell.Graham did very well,and there is do doubting he went that extra mile,but he felt he had done as much as he could,and left.Can we please stop revisiting this,its like comparing everyone woman you meet to your childhood sweetheart for goodness sake.Its a hunt for new manager,not an episode of "this is your life"
maybe I'm misunderstood, I want someone comparable with Gh's cv not the man himself! It's just a guide, to be fair both u and ecky do make me chuckle so I don't mind the banter
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 11:52:15 AM by Jacko »

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2011, 11:59:24 AM »

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!!!!!!

It's time for a fresh start, let somebody else make their mark on the club, we need to stop living in the past.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:25:47 PM by ALTY 1981 »
Come on Alty!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Candidates list