PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 f**king crap
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: f**king crap  (Read 6063 times)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: f**king crap
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 09:01:01 PM »

Yesterday was completely dire. There can be no Alty fan who saw it who can be under any illusion about just how bad our current predicament is. Histon comfortably outplayed and outfought us, it was embarrasing. There was no spark, creativity or anything to hold onto, the lads just rolled over and took it. I really don't know where we go from here, other than the Conference North that is.

markecky

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 09:10:29 PM »

Yesterday was completely dire. There can be no Alty fan who saw it who can be under any illusion about just how bad our current predicament is. Histon comfortably outplayed and outfought us, it was embarrasing. There was no spark, creativity or anything to hold onto, the lads just rolled over and took it. I really don't know where we go from here, other than the Conference North that is.

Having had time to calm down a bit after yesterday, I am more of the opinion we got Histoned yesterday.  They bullied and battered us and we couldnt deal with it.

However the four games prior had not been like that.

Lets get Kenny appointed, jetison as many as we can and see if he can get any others in who will fight and scrap.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 09:22:52 PM »

Having had time to calm down a bit after yesterday, I am more of the opinion we got Histoned yesterday.  They bullied and battered us and we couldnt deal with it.

However the four games prior had not been like that.

Lets get Kenny appointed, jetison as many as we can and see if he can get any others in who will fight and scrap.

We have never scored at Histon, if everyone thinks we were either going to draw or win all the remaining games then we would be in promotion form, we will have days like that the key is not to get down about it and bounce back, and if anyone now doubts how bad for us histon winning last tuesday was, heaven help you, football is about confidence
Bernard Taylors barmy army

jimmyhank

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 11:28:38 PM »

That was really very disappointing, indeed. However, we have at least seen a bit of fight and spirit since Ken took temporary charge (excluding yesterday). Let's hope it re-emerges on Sat and we get three much needed points.

John W

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 08:34:39 PM »

One can only hope
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 f**king crap