Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Senior  (Read 7261 times)

Jacko

Re: Senior
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 01:26:08 PM »

I would hate to kiss you, think your tongue my be brown  :o
[/quote]
Ooh how refreshing another gay in the village :-*,

erm im afraid your argument is floored love how many points would we have without cols goals? and im not even going into whether he was tired when he scored ::)

Lets have a cuddle ;)

jimbo

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 01:50:10 PM »

where do some people get it from?why take crissy off when he was our most dangerous player.that was your opinion not the majority.the npl had him in team of the day. cambridge,s website had him down as altys constant threat.and any1 with a football brain could see he was by far our best player in satdays game so he stayed on.he was brought off in the game before that at halftime?.and probably lots more b4 that.wats the fuss .let gh and gb decide.crissy wasnt doin very well on satday .my opinon?

Jenga

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 02:14:10 PM »

I would hate to kiss you, think your tongue my be brown  :o
Ooh how refreshing another gay in the village :-*,

erm im afraid your argument is floored love how many points would we have without cols goals? and im not even going into whether he was tired when he scored ::)

Lets have a cuddle ;)

[/quote]

Come on darling.

I am not saying he doesnt deserve to play, I am not saying he deserves to be taken off. What I am saying is that by right he does not deserve a place in the team, this is earned by current form, for which it is good and so he deserves to play.

But to say he should play all the time because of his track record is silly. As ATS said by past form Jackie Swindells should play.

Anyway thanks for the cuddle i needed it today it is too cold. The chill factor is -2 but at least my PV is +2

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 02:20:42 PM »

As ATS said by past form Jackie Swindells should play.

Jackie was 29 for several years whilst playing for us according to the newspapers at the time and the away programme pen pictures.

He can only be in his mid-thirties now.  ???

I think he would make a great squad player - coming on for penalties and the like.  ::)  8)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2008, 10:30:45 PM »

Chris runs himself into the ground(remember he only has little legs).I like Chris think he's the sort of player we need and if GH takes him off after 60/65 minutes it's to save him for the next game,which i think is the correct thing to do and chris being disapointed is not a bad thing,shows he's keen.
Harold
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Senior