PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Eastbourne Match Thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Eastbourne Match Thread  (Read 20381 times)

Knutsford Alty

Re: Eastbourne Match Thread
« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2010, 12:00:36 AM »

but oh dear dear, saunders looked very indecisive

Which game were you watching?  Saunders did everything what you could ask for as a keeper, a clean sheet & a polished performance.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2010, 12:11:54 AM »

but oh dear dear, saunders looked very indecisive

Which game were you watching?  Saunders did everything what you could ask for as a keeper, a clean sheet & a polished performance.

Hmm, maybe I'm just a bit jittery too then but he was nowhere near the disallowed goal and looked very indecisive on some crosses from their right in the 2nd half...

joe

« Reply #107 on: February 17, 2010, 07:36:00 AM »

eastbourne were officially the worst side we have played this season.  i would be very surprised to see them avoid defeat again on saturday

I wasn't there last night but if Eastbourne were as bad as the performance Hayes put in at their place in August then they are in trouble!

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2010, 08:49:45 AM »

Really enjoyable game. Eastbourne were awful, but we placed some great stuff and MoM was definitely Nicky Clee.

Loved the goal celebration after the penalty  :D

markecky

« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »

eastbourne were officially the worst side we have played this season.  i would be very surprised to see them avoid defeat again on saturday

I wasn't there last night but if Eastbourne were as bad as the performance Hayes put in at their place in August then they are in trouble!

They weren't as bad as Hayes mate and to be fair we never let them do anything.  We just kept piling forward and we had about six corners on the run in a ten minute spell in the first half and they were flapping.

They must be better than they showed last night or they would get smashed very week.

fuertes

« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2010, 11:22:17 AM »

They weren't as bad as Hayes mate and to be fair we never let them do anything.  We just kept piling forward and we had about six corners on the run in a ten minute spell in the first half and they were flapping.

They must be better than they showed last night or they would get smashed very week.

Yeah I agree, clearly not only did we play we made it very difficult for them to play well last night.

They'll probably be eager to prove a point at the weekend, whilst I'm sure the manager has identified where things went wrong and will try to rectify it. Expect a tougher game.

vic

« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2010, 01:34:10 PM »

Do you want me to speak to Sky on your behalf as they seem to have missed the 1 before your attendance figure against Eastbourne.

LOL

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2010, 01:35:55 PM »

Do you want me to speak to Sky on your behalf as they seem to have missed the 1 before your attendance figure against Eastbourne.
LOL

Come back when we're getting under 400 at home in a local derby.
Come on Alty!

JonnyKeen

« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2010, 01:39:51 PM »

Are Eastbourne part time?

fuertes

« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2010, 01:47:09 PM »

LOL

That wasnt the attendance it was the number of traders that your fkn bent  lot owe money to.

taxi Phil

« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2010, 11:07:41 PM »

Are Eastbourne part time?

Yep.

....and so, apparently, are their supporters. Is 4 a record low for visiting fans ?

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2010, 11:52:46 PM »

Since we started recording them officially in Conference National I am certain it must be. However, if we were to go back to the Unibond days I imagine there would be a few strong challengers.....On a related note I bet Grays will not have more than 15 a week on Saturday, if that.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2010, 08:51:33 AM »

Since we started recording them officially in Conference National I am certain it must be. However, if we were to go back to the Unibond days I imagine there would be a few strong challengers.....On a related note I bet Grays will not have more than 15 a week on Saturday, if that.

Get some Jellied Eels ordered for the snack bar.. They will bring coach loads then...  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Eastbourne Match Thread