News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Halifax sign another striker .....

Author Topic: Halifax sign another striker .....  (Read 2009 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: January 13, 2012, 08:31:27 AM »

Cameron darkwah from Stockport county, how many do they want! I'm not sure I'd want move from a club where I start every week and score goals to a club that keeps signing strikers, they've signed loads this season, rainford opted not to join them after a losn spell and stay at Chester and walshsaw opted against staying with them and signed back for Guiseley...,

stubmanred

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Halifax sign another striker .....
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 09:56:35 AM »

Darkwah was on loan at Mossley in the early part of this season and did very well there. Was definitely too good for that league.

He's a similar player to Redshaw, so maybe (fingers crossed) the vibes coming from the Redshaw camp towards Halifax aren't that positive!

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 01:14:34 PM »

Cameron darkwah from Stockport county, how many do they want! I'm not sure I'd want move from a club where I start every week and score goals to a club that keeps signing strikers, they've signed loads this season, rainford opted not to join them after a losn spell and stay at Chester and walshsaw opted against staying with them and signed back for Guiseley...,

To be fair he hasnt played for them this season.

Is it true that Fleetwood have turned down £900k for Vardy or is that just a rumour...??

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 01:18:40 PM »

Is it true that Fleetwood have turned down £900k for Vardy or is that just a rumour...??

The Glasgow Evening Times yesterday said that Rangers are interested and looking at an offer of £1 mill

York Alty

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 01:49:58 PM »

rangers should be saving up to pay their tax bill...

The Glasgow Evening Times yesterday said that Rangers are interested and looking at an offer of £1 mill

The Teasing Squad

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 02:53:27 PM »

Vibes coming from the Redshaw camp?
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team