PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Neil TolsIN?
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Neil TolsIN?  (Read 7019 times)

Frosty

Neil TolsIN?
« on: May 30, 2017, 12:21:04 PM »

Is he still an employee of Altrincham Football Club???

Ladies Supporter

Re: Neil TolsIN?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 01:21:00 PM »

No

He is an employee of the Community Sports Company and also Interactive Sports who run the BTEC

Frosty

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 03:10:33 PM »

Thanks for the clarification.....i believe he was spotted at the club last week in full alty kit....isnt he with a rival club in the same league.......

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 04:36:51 PM »

Conflict of interests there for me, which we continue to brush over with the technicality that the CSH is not the club, nor the btec scheme etc. Only at our convenience of course because when it comes to investment in the club we will of course be mentioning that we have a very stable existence thanks to the clubs non-footballing income from our CSH blah blah blah.

Incidentally whilst i'm moaning about investment, I have emailed the club about investing in a season ticket. Which given the fact I live in Buckinghamshire and will only attend half the games at most is more of a commitment to the club than a cost saving exercise for me. I am yet to receive a reply and due to work commitments its a bit difficult to call during the day. I'd appreciate if they would let me know.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 04:42:59 PM by L'Homme du Sport »

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 05:03:39 PM »

Thanks for the clarification.....i believe he was spotted at the club last week in full alty kit....isnt he with a rival club in the same league.......

Neil Tolson's continued presence at the J Davidson Stadium was previously discussed within the following thread:

http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=22360.15
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

GB Alty

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 07:32:57 PM »

Neil Tolson's continued presence at the J Davidson Stadium was previously discussed within the following thread:

http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=22360.15

its a scandal, we were f**ked last year but Stalybridge you would expect to be a big rival for the evostik title

He should be nowhere near the club in any capacity or however you dress it up

As ever its just jobs for the boys aka nepotism

Bath Alty

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 07:53:52 PM »

alternatively he has a contract of employment in his CSH role  - not employed by the football club and they can't sack him just for having a part time role with a different club

GB Alty

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 07:59:01 PM »

alternatively he has a contract of employment in his CSH role  - not employed by the football club and they can't sack him just for having a part time role with a different club
sums up totally whats wrong with the club, let the football play second fiddle again

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017, 09:54:15 PM »

Neil Tolson  is employed by Altrincham FC Community Sports Ltd & also Interactive Sports, who run the BTEC Football Education Programme at Altrincham FC.

He has recently decided to relinquish his role as Assistant Manager at Stalybridge Celtic Footballl Club.

York Alty is back

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2017, 10:01:06 PM »

Neil Tolson  is employed by Altrincham FC Community Sports Ltd & also Interactive Sports, who run the BTEC Football Education Programme at Altrincham FC.

He has recently decided to relinquish his role as Assistant Manager at Stalybridge Celtic Footballl Club.

No longer a conflict of interest then.

andrewflynn

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 10:06:18 PM »

Bet some people are gutted.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2017, 10:18:28 PM »

Fair play then,no issues from me.

Frosty

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2017, 07:22:24 AM »

What has to happen for something to be an issue???? Tolsin laughing and joking with the clique.......deary deary me.....

taxi Phil

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2017, 08:03:01 AM »

Storm. Teacup. Or even smaller vessel. Would you like to have him tarred and feathered ?

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 09:23:52 AM »

I'm sure there'll be plenty more to get uptight about before the summer is over
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Neil TolsIN?