+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Pacey

Author Topic: Pacey  (Read 1186 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Pacey
« on: September 03, 2007, 03:52:19 PM »

Big mouth strikes again.  :D It's like the old days when he'd be railing against Stalybridge / Hyde / Tameside Council.

I did  have a good chortle at this though.

Droylsden's Dave Pace goes further, laying into Kettering owner Imran Ladak and Tamworth chairman Bob Andrews for their campaign to oust Moules. Pace said, "I'm hoping their campaign had nothing to do with John's resignation. They say it isn't but it all adds up. They ought to give the bloke a medal for getting North and South clubs two and a half times more sponsorship money than last year". Referring to Tamworth chairman Bob Andrews, Pace continued, "The fella at Tamworth is swapping sides like the Italian army. He wants to get his own house in order and get back up... Now he's not in the BSP, he's kicking off and making all sorts of waves. He should just start priaising John for what he did. Ladak has got to realise that he's got to get in the Premier and then get the rewards. Setanta TV doesn't want to watch Blue Square North and South clubs. They don't even want to watch Droylsden and we're up there!... I'm not moaning, just trying to make my team better so we might get a live game in future. Ladak wants to shut up and concentrate on getting up... Tamworth and Kettering wouldn't be shouting off if they were in the Blue Square Premier. They want to get off their backsides and get in it". Meanwhile, from the BBC, we learn that: "John Moules will be in the studio on the Non League Show this Monday from 9pm. (September 3rd) Email your questions to John - nonleague@bbc.co.uk. Listen LIVE to the Non League Show every Monday from 9pm www.bbc.co.uk/nonleague or in the greater London area by tuning to 94.9 FM or BBC London DAB and Sky channel 0152".
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Pacey