PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Accringtons support
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Accringtons support  (Read 9634 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Accringtons support
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 12:15:27 PM »

Burnley is one of the most depressing places i have ever been to. I would rate it equal to Middlesbrough and Wolverhampton.

My mother lives in Brierfield, which is 2 miles away, and her house faces the rather pituresque settings of the pennines. I wouldn't say that was depressing.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »

I doubt that Burnley fan who was expertly karate kicked by Flynny at Accy in 2003 has been back for more since. Worst football hooligan ever? (the Burnley fan, not Flynny)   ;D

What a mong that guy was!
Come on Alty!

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 12:34:19 PM »

Weren't they also 'taken the piss out of' for having free admission to a league game some years ago, and a handful decided to stand on some sheds outside the ground etc to 'look in'....

seasonticket

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 01:26:25 PM »

Rhyl certainly has not got much going for it. But they do have a football team who will be playing in European competion this coming season.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 01:28:07 PM »

accrington will be relegated along with grimsby or barnet . and i think kiddermister will win the bsp accrington is a sh*t tip all they have   is poundshops card shops ten papershops  peacocks game gamestation boots burtons whsmith new  greggs market wilkinsons  cig booth bus station library second hand shops  if you want to go i would not bother it is the worse place ever . bin fires in town pulling up flowers throwing them on the floor smash windows on shops graffiti stinks of piss and booze sh*t .
You have just about summed up most towns nowadays, especially Rhyl near where i live.

Rhyl is absolutely horrible. It has nothing. It's like Blackpool after a nuclear holocaust.

;D

gunners11

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »

rhyl in european , burnley in the big time  accrington sh*t town stanley back in unibond division playing northwich vics . altrincham football club in division 2 come on  and accrrington is a sh*t town because they actually sh*t in the streets and piss  and they never get fed  because they are always looking for food in bins

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 04:19:12 PM »

This is getting more than a bit ridiculous.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

bighairedmike

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 04:30:33 PM »

accrington will be relegated along with grimsby or barnet . and i think kiddermister will win the bsp accrington is a sh*t tip all they have   is poundshops card shops ten papershops  peacocks game gamestation boots burtons whsmith new  greggs market wilkinsons  cig booth bus station library second hand shops  if you want to go i would not bother it is the worse place ever . bin fires in town pulling up flowers throwing them on the floor smash windows on shops graffiti stinks of piss and booze sh*t .

I think i nominate this for Gunners11 best post ever. Its just the way he names every single shop in the town centre and then tells us the "graffiti stinks of piss and booze sh*t".  ;D

fuertes

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 04:31:56 PM »

This is getting more than a bit ridiculous.

I agree, but to be fair his posts are absolutely hilarious  :D

Altyroo

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 04:37:33 PM »

You have just about summed up most towns nowadays, especially Rhyl near where i live.

Rhyl is absolutely horrible. It has nothing. It's like Blackpool after a nuclear holocaust.
Agreed and as i said i live near their.

baldrick

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 04:49:04 PM »

My mother lives in Brierfield, which is 2 miles away, and her house faces the rather pituresque settings of the pennines. I wouldn't say that was depressing.
Ah yes but that 2 miles makes a big difference. The Queen is less than 2 miles from the slums of Lambeth.

Bangor on Dee Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 10:45:13 PM »

Gunners 11   what a star ! Some truth hidden behind those poetic gems  ;D

Dougals Dad

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 11:03:39 PM »

That just sounds like Altrincham to me

Irvine doesn't even have a WHSmith, but has all the rest - especially bin fires in town pulling up flowers throwing them on the floor smash windows on shops graffiti stinks of piss and booze sh*t .

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

poundshops card shops ten papershops  peacocks game gamestation boots burtons whsmith new  greggs market wilkinsons  cig booth bus station library second hand shops  if you want to go i would not bother it is the worse place ever . bin fires in town pulling up flowers throwing them on the floor smash windows on shops graffiti stinks of piss and booze sh*t .

...shoutin, lager, lager, lager
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

fuertes

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 03:33:14 PM »

poundshops card shops ten papershops  peacocks game gamestation boots burtons whsmith new  greggs market wilkinsons  cig booth bus station library second hand shops  if you want to go i would not bother it is the worse place ever . bin fires in town pulling up flowers throwing them on the floor smash windows on shops graffiti stinks of piss and booze sh*t .

...shoutin, lager, lager, lager

I've just spent thirty seconds laughing hysterically at that!  :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Accringtons support